Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broken fingers !

Finger earrings, eeeeew

Images
    Shudders

3. No !

the wedding ring LOL ! Now see you've got me remembering things, when I was a lad & in with a 'bad crowd' of bikers in Plymouth (1960's) a lad I went to school with & his mate played 'chicken' on their bikes at a place called Roborough Down, Nearby was the cafe at Yelverton where the bad boyz met.
    The game was ride at each other to see who would 'chicken out' first, Neither of em did ! Head on collision & both were badly hurt, Police, ambulances the works involved & a lotta heat on us for a while.
    The lad I knew ended up with his left hand going through the aluminium tank of the other bike severing his little finger, Upon retrieving his bike from the scrapyard the other lad found this mouldy festering finger inside the tank, between them they burnt the flesh off with a blow lamp & made a key fob out of the bones !

Now THAT'S yukky !

Images
    Yukky is not the word

5. fingers are a bitch aint they, i got mine with a bread knife last week, dont do hospitals i just use them butterfly thingies and hope for the best, stopped bleeding on 3rd day and ive now took the butterflies strips off still hurts though especially when i catch it

3 days? for the love.. you needed medical treatment.. stitches!

7. scorps

catch it ? You mean it's not attached & you dropped it ?

Images
    Keep an eye on it Scorps and keep dirt out of it.

Oh bugger it get oil in it tomorrow, oil always works.. i am sure that's what the blackjack gunk was made from.. gets the shite out. smelt horrid but always worked what ever happened to it? do you remember it?

Images
    Don't remember that T.