Thread: Broken fingers !

Wink

Want me to stamp on your foot?
    It will take your mind off your hand.

Strong in the arm thick in the head! he-he

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerchickett View Post
    Oh damn, you should be more careful Von

Hope you can still manage to ride your bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzxr View Post
    hurts doesnt it !! , Ive got 2 splinter fractures on my index finger, that bit doesnt hurt, but where the hammer has taken the skin off stings like hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina View Post
    Want me to stamp on your foot?
    It will take your mind off your hand.

Strong in the arm thick in the head! he-he
    careful!!. me you'd woulda thought i would have stopped hitting my hand after the first wallop..

yes it do hurt

stamp away

von

Quote Originally Posted by von41 View Post
    hit hand twice.. 5 minute gap though.. mist the chisel... ouch
    at least i know when to stop hitting myself

Images

paulzxr.....

sometimes i amaze my self

I call Suffolk home, but I will be in Turkey for 15 months (now for 2 years) starting in October '05
    Awright, since it seems like everone is talkin broken digits here is my story...I was jumping out of the back seat of a 4-door pickup truck and in a hurry. I slammed the door shut using my hand as leverage against the side of the truck. Somehow the middle finger on left hand got caught in the door, broke the very end in 2 places and split the skin dripping blood all over door & me. I thought i only split the skin and didnt go to hospital for 2 or 3 days, not much they could do but the drugs were nice...

Gwyds

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion Forge View Post
    Awright, since it seems like everone is talkin broken digits here is my story...I was jumping out of the back seat of a 4-door pickup truck and in a hurry. I slammed the door shut using my hand as leverage against the side of the truck. Somehow the middle finger on left hand got caught in the door, broke the very end in 2 places and split the skin dripping blood all over door & me. I thought i only split the skin and didnt go to hospital for 2 or 3 days, not much they could do but the drugs were nice...

Gwyds
    Big Ouch !!

7. Could be worse

Someone could have taken the hammer to your bike. aye S1opp?

8. Ok talking hurt digits ---

was changing a l/rover gearbox many moons ago while still in the RAF & with the RAF Regt, Me mate had skived off (again) & I was ready to jack the new box up & kick it in, I got impatient & jacked it up got under it & started to wiggle it in, the jack slipped & I KNEW the bugger was gonna fall so I scooted out, My left overal cuff caught on the thing & down it came, I felt a bang on my ring finger & a sort of 'pop' ! I got up cursing & shaking me hand, blood flew all over my face --- Then I looked at it & fainted ! It resembled a teaspoon sorta shape but with 'meat' hanging out of the split !
    got to the med centre & the doc said "put your elbow on the table" I did, He then proceeded to cut the 'meat' off ! --- cue another faint !

YEH digits hurt when you hurts em !

Aww poor Von.

Vulcanrog.. oh you have turned me stomach.

Me and my friend were doing dirty dancing when we were out one night.
    She fell on me i placed my hand behind me to break my fall.. silly billy! lma0' there was my finger swollen over my wedding and engagement ring.
    her grabbing it as she was well drunk.. pulling it about "ah its OK"!
    Next day rings cut off, and Fecked all the tendons and ligaments.
    Me and my disfigured finger.. all owed to me Biatch.

But Yeah you guys are the winners in the finger story's!

10. Mrs dragon

had to have her wedding ring cut off, Her finger was swollen & infected by a paper cut she's had it made into earrings.