Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ace Cafe & Easter Egg April Run....

Aww ain't it great, so is anyone from around here going so i can donate some eggs?

That would be Halesowen west midlands btw

2. Tina

the main group are coming down from 'oop T north' & meeting some of us southeners at Cherwell Valley sevice area on th M40 at 1100 on Sunday 8th April (easter Sunday) Why don't you meet us there ?

OO - ER Tina ! just noticed your avatar --- Betty Boop ! OO -ER ! LOL !

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina View Post
    Aww ain't it great, so is anyone from around here going so i can donate some eggs?

That would be Halesowen west midlands btw

Tina.. there's a posse coming from the west mid's.. that would be Max un Co..
    she may pop in here this week ?

Well if she gets in touch i will sort a few eggs out..if she can pick em up, or i can meet her somewhere, our Birmingham children's isn't on again

5. Von

As we get closer to the day we need to finalise some kind of itinerary.

I'll meet you at Watford Gap at 10:00 but what then?

I'll be easy to spot 'cos the Pan is BIG and RED but how are we all going to recognise each other?

If the plan is to meet up at the Ace before going to GOSH - we need to have some kind of identification.

I suggest an A4 sheet with "Von's Egg Run" printed on it ( wordArt is prolly best as it can be made really big )

Yesterday the marshalls had this type of ID on their bikes and it stood up quite well. There's no need to attach it to the bikes too early but we could wave them about like chauffeurs at the airport.

It would also help the GOSH security recognise who's involved for parking purposes.

Images

para.....

i see your point... but trust me... we all will be easy to spot at "watford gap".. see Kwak is one tall feller and would be very hard to miss..

no worries para... if you is there by 10.00 I'll find ya.. Ho!! Kwak will be the one hogging the petrol pumps...

re.. GOSH.. think that will be first port of call unload EGG's then on to the ACE.. so I'm lead to beleve.. if that is the case.. we sould be there by 13.30 / 14.00.. as we will be a large body of bikers.. think we will be easy to spot by the staff of the GOSH.. or we could have a contact number to phone to let them know we are on our way in..

7. You'll spot us

dead easy ! Big red/beige vulcan 2 up, You'll probably hear us first ! Vance & hines boom a bit !

Images

cool..

Quote Originally Posted by vulcanrog View Post
    dead easy ! Big red/beige vulcan 2 up, You'll probably hear us first ! Vance & hines boom a bit !

that makes three then... your boommer!!.. Kwaks Buell.. un Duogie's SV..

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!

9. Rendezvous

I still think we should meet before going to GOSH so we can all ride there together.

It ain't far from the Ace and it'll give peeps a chance for a brew and a piddle if necessary.

Thumbs up para

have to agree with you there, also the vintage bike club have put a mention on there forums as well, we have a time window to be at the hospital between 2-3, ive got to ring them when we are near, so stopping at hte ace gets my vote !!!!