Thread: Ace Cafe & Easter Egg April Run....

Hybrid View

1. VON

Sorry to hear you got pulled - but on a purely selfish note - I'm glad they followed you and not me

A bit of a bummer to finish off what was a brilliant day out - just on 430 miles in total.

If my back allows I might be tempted out again today.

Nice to meet everyone

Images
    thanks guys & galls.. truly a supper day... well worth the effort made by all..

my Mrs is pleased with the pendent that i got her from the ace cafe..

but she still looks at me..and calls me a twat!!

think I'm grounded for a bit...

any Ho.. thanks for the advice re the pull... I'll go see the MD at work tomorrow... he'll prolly piss his self... cause userly i hear laughter coming from the office when I'm summoned for something I've supposed to have done..

3. Really sorry to hear about the pull, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

On a more positive note, nice to meet everyone and had a good day out.

4. Von/paulzxr

von bummer hearing you got pulled mate, Fingers crossed for you AND fingers crossed none of us triggered scameras en route !

Big thanks von for organising the run & to paulzxr for his bit with GOSH
    um -- Is the garage open tommorrow Paul ? We've just got home totally knackered after stopping in Basinstoke overnight & for a change drinking the stepsons ale & wine ! Will post pics asap after the ringing noise in my head stops ! 600 plus miles in 2 days aint bad for an old git & a welsh woman with a dodgy back I spose ! We froze on th A303 near Salisbury but Cornwall was a pleasure to get back to, Wall to wall sunshine again - Won't last tho !

Paul I'll pm my email addy later cos MCN's site won't let me make my profile visible now, It was truly a brill day & nice to put faces to names --- Did anyone from MCN turn up ? SILLY ME ! Course they didn't.

pics

ive posted a few pics, more to come, vulc' youve got mail

Images

nice one...

paulzxr.... more you say... cool..

Some cracking photo's there.

Looks like you did a good job there.

Well done folks

Comments on this post
    Bikerchickett agrees: What Sloppy said... wish we still did the Birmingham Childrens Hospital Egg Run.