Thread: NDC90 Racing 2008 : Please read

Images
    Blog Entries

NDC90 Racing 2008 : Please read

Due to personal circumstances, such as life, NDC90 Racing finds itself at a crossroads.

The Ruling Committee has more or less resigned en masse, following the final publication of accounts for the 2007 season.

This doesn't mean that none of us wish to be involved in 2008 - just that we can no longer carry on supporting the series as we have done for the last three years.

Sloppy, amongst others, is still very keen to keep it going though and would welcome applicants to replace the current committee and thus ensure racing this season.

Other members of the committee feel the same and will be around and about.

I would emphasise that we ALL are very proud of what has been achieved to date and would love to see it continued, but as a group, we have exhausted our ability to commit to another year.

If you would like to replace us and keep a good thing going, please PM Sloppy, either on ND or Sparkies.

Best wishes and keep crashing and burning...

Archie, on behalf of the existing NDC90 Ruling Council

Images
    A big thank you to all of those involved in making the past three years as great as it was.

Come on and volunteer so that we don't let the good work go to waste and that we can keep on racing C90's and raising loads of dosh !!

Images
    I concur with you both... thanks for the invite into NDC90 racing last year..

and a big well done to the committee for giving up their time for the past 3 years.. it's a unappreciated task at times!!, and i for one think you all have done exceptionally well to keep it going for the past 3 years.

well done All..

Images
    Blog Entries
    Von.

Could you possibly post this onto MCN to let teams from there know what's happening ?

Ta muchly.

Images
    Archie.,

consider it done....

Images
    Blog Entries
    Good man...-)