Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Thumbs up prosthetics??

Story........You ain't heard mine yet.....Once upon a time and a half.........
    No, I won't bore you with it. Think positive...think positive....positive..Bye

Images
    Blog Entries
    Mono.

Welcome indeed.

I have a titanium spine, no spleen, one ear and only partial use of my eyes.

And yet I am faster, fitter and sexier than anyone on here.

I can also out-drink the buggers too.

You'll fit in fine - here or on ND.

I have a wooden head.

Been here a while chick.. Jesus shuddup lma0'

Why would i need a lift ? i have a bike of me own

well i am all me if we are doing whos got all there body parts.
    Nothing added nothing taken away.
    lma0 @ brundle biker

I M A Donor.

Erm, I don't recall seeing any "limelight"...... (plenty of coloured stars though,) and Wife ( She who must be obeyed) tells me that the NHS "replacement bodypart" is the best bit of me. There seems to be an element in bikers that says "never give in", but it took me a while to find my new "persona". Am I right in thinking titanium isn't magnetic, Archangel ? (I have some brilliant times at airports.) Oh.... and by the way, I've willed all my usable bodyparts to " whom it may concern", all supplied with a government health warning. ( Brain, and another strategic bit hardly used..... almost as new.)
    And to the young lady who calls herself Tina, I was only joking 'cos I get everywhere last. And I don't know you, have never heard of you, haven't met you anywhere else, ever !! ( But Hope springs eternal, so they say.) TTFN.

Roflmfa0' thats given the game right away now!

Glyn be Jesus.
    coming to the c90 endurance?

Hi Tina, (whoever you are), I can't decipher the code.....is it rude? (Every day's an endurance when you're a domestic slave.) Would you believe that the only bike that ever threw me off maliciously was a Honda 90. I 'spect that I shall find my way around soon, there are some bikey things that I would like to see before my leg is "recalled", ( if I stay out later than midnight, it changes back into a pumpkin.)
    Some of the regulars that hang around these sites aren't being chased by a wife like mine...... it was easier to get out of Colditz. Hell, I shall have to go now. TTFN

You should know by now, Tina speaks entirely in code.

It's the yam-yam way.

ay it bab?

Comments on this post
    Bikerchickett agrees: Bless her cotton socks !

Tinacode ??

She said that I would soon get the hang of it, but I'm having more success with Mandarin Chinese !! I get confused with all these makes of foreign bikes too .....
    What happened to the good old Yamakawahondukihaha ??