Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Money raised so far...

Money raised so far...

Money raised so far...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Morning Spicey

just looked on the sponsors money page - didnt see the £250 from Borregaard for team CTR (handed you the cheque after the race) or is that included in the 'sent direct to fragile X' category? If so please make sure that CTR get it added to their total.

Cheers

John (RED)
    Last edited by bigredsprint; 12-09-2007 at 08:50.

Page 2, fifth team down - Camel Toe Racing - £250.

That's CTR isn't it?

If you gave me a cheque made out to Fragile X, then it will be included in the "Sponsorship sent direct to Fragile X (cheques)" figure.

Latest accounts attached.

As you can see from the Team Sponsorship totals, the teams that finished in the the top eight places in the Championship have not yet paid the minimum £300 in sponsorship. Which means, that as things stand at the moment, the team in ninth place would win the Championship. And that team is... TEAM RIGHT BASTARD!!!

And you wouldn't want that, now would you? So come on people, chop-fucking-chop, get your money in before the October 9th deadline!
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am going away on holiday from 28 September until 5 October inc. but you can still pay in your Sponsorship money while I'm away.

Please do not send me cash through the post, please pay it directly into the ND bank account. You can also pay in cheques made out to N Heffernan:

Bank: Lloyds TSB
    Account Name: N Heffernan
    Sort Code: 30-93-17
    Account Number: 18981260

Alternatively you can send cheques to me, made out to either 'The Fragile X Society' or 'N Heffernan' and I will pay them in.

While I'm on holiday, please PM either noodle or pitbulluk (on ND) for my address.

Either way, please let me know when you pay/send the money, how much and which team it's from so I can update my records.

Many thanks!

Spicey

Images
    Hi spice

i should have the rest of the dosh in this week (gets 4 by 2 off wall) £156 so far, am £24 short of the £180 i was pledged.. i will up my eforts...

7. half our team never turned up Spice....

so sorting out finances but you'll be sorted by deadline..

8. Yay Spicey!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Hats off to Spice indeed....

Images
    OK

"puts 4 by 2 back on hook"

all done... £187 from my end & £113 from craig = £300 from us two have posted off to Nicola (spice) with sposorship forms today!!

with BRS's £250 (nice one John) that makes it £550 so far !!

come on CTR get a move on