Thread: Round 3, 2007 - Timetable.

Round 3, 2007 - Timetable.

09:30-09:45 Gates Open.
    WARNING: There is a strict 5mph speed limit everywhere except the track. Anybody exceeding this speed limit before or during the race will receive a black flag. This rule applies to everybody, no exceptions. Anybody breaking this rules will start the race in the sin bin.
    09:45 – 10:30 Scrutineering
    It is your responsibility to present your C90 to be scrutineered, don't expect somebody to come looking for you, don't expect to race if you miss it.
    Once you bike has been scrutineered you will be issued with a speedo. It is your teams responsibility for ensuring that the speedo is fitted correctly before the race commences.

10:30 Rider Brief and Sign-on
    Following the briefing Team Managers are to present completed paperwork to be validated. Once the forms have been validated the Team Manager will be issued with helmet stickers. NB. NO RIDER WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE TRACK WITHOUT A STICKER, EVERY RIDER MUST ATTEND THE BRIEFING. Your start position will be the reverse finishing order from ROund 2.

11:00 Pit Lane open for Practise.
    There will be no access to the track before this time.
    12:00 Pit Lane closed.

12:45 Check / calibrate / reset Speedo - Bike in Park Ferme

13:00 Race Start
    17:00 Race Finish
    After crossing the finish line, please complete ONE more lap and park your bike where instructed. This allows us to take the speedo readings and determine the result as quickly as possible,

17:30 Champagne
    18:00 Volunteers required for clear up.

Please stick around for a few minutes more and help clear everything away. I know you’ll be tired and dirty, but we’re all in the same boat. More people help it get done quicker and we can all get to the hotel earlier.

18:30 Depart for Hotel

19:30 Bracknell Police Station.

Just got back and I have to say

BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO ORGANISED IT,

This season has been laugh a min, it has been a while since I acked this much (well since round 2 actually) I love this sport (loosest sense of the word obviously!)

The missus and I are already looking forward to any future seasons or special events for C90s.

Big Up to all the committee members and all the other racers and a big thank you from akey and willow for giving us such a laugh!

I'll echo that! Big thanks to all the organisers

Images
    http://www.flickr.com/gp/67579657@N00/50bK9t

A few random piccies here.... a disk is on its way to Sloppy for the full version !!

Superb photography as ever! You've captured the action and the atmosphere brilliantly! Again!!

Can't thank you enough!

Images
    i concur... well done Mand grate photos..

Images
    The whole lot have been posted to Sloppy to put on here.... so watch this space !!!

UPDATE.... looks like they are almost all there

Cheers Sloppy
    Last edited by Bikerchickett; 12-09-2007 at 21:52.

Just finished uploading the last photo's in 'The Race' gallery.

Super Images, hope you all enjoy them.