Thread: been absent for a while

Hybrid View

1. Para

happy birthday mate, How old ? 25 ? YEH me too ! lol !

Fracas in the pub, Do tell para !

2. Quote Originally Posted by vulcanrog View Post
    happy birthday mate, How old ? 25 ? YEH me too ! lol !

Fracas in the pub, Do tell para !

25 in the mirror
    Scenario;

A loving couple were having a heated discussion as to travel arrangements for their journey home. This was degenerating into an abusive slanging match, most of it from the 'gentleman'.

Shortly after he threw the keys at her I heard a sound extremely similar to that of a slap, whereupon I intervened and expressed my displeasure.

He queried my interest in the situation and it degenerated into a bit of unseemly push and shove.

Interestingly, although others defended his character, his good lady did not speak up on his behalf to deny my suspicion that he'd slapped her.

So there you are - I was the hero he was the villain - but of course I would say that wouldn't I?

Images
    Happy belated Birthday Para

Glad you had a good holiday Rog, shame about your illness.

Thanks for looking out for the tequilla, glad all the bottles made it home !

Images
    So Parra... the gist of it...

she told him that he'd had far to much to drink to drive them home... and she asked him for the car keys.. and she would order a taxi...

or

she said... Oi give me the car keys you Drunken pig.. I'm not going home with you in that state... you oaf !!

MORAL.. if you gunner get sozzled leave the pap pap at home..