Thread: been absent for a while

1. been absent for a while

To be honest I lost the interest in bike forums for a bit, I tried & still do try with MCN but it's a pile of poo ! themotorbikeforum ? Been on there a bit but can't get truly to grips with it ! SO ! here we are again.

Thanks for the birthday greeting ! I was 60 while we were in Mexico. We got home 2 weeks ago, i was a little poorly the last 2 days there & have taken a while to get back to anything resembling 'normal' re my appetite, suffice it to say my illness was food poisoning related ! great for my waistline not so good for my feeling of well being ! Recovered enough to dabble in tequila again, I've severely bruised one bottle & tickled 2 others ! LOL !

bikerchickett --- Los abuelos tequila --- I couldn't find it anywhere. I found one with a similar name & brought some home, Los azuejos, Expensive but dissapointing, We brought back 4 bottles & by a miracle they all survived the journey ! 3 of them are Jose cuervo one a special one for xmas (it may survive till then) one run of the mill the other is 1800 anejo a nice one for sipping.

Von --- Your run in Wales, We may be up that way on the day so if ok I'll keep in touch ref that ?

gonna go watch out for meteorite thingies now & talk to Blue over a nice glass of tequila catch you all later folks.
    Rog.

2. Hey Vulc

I've half a mind to turn up for the NW run too - 11:00 at the Ponderosa - directions and location here http://www.ponderosacafe.co.uk

Hope to see you there weather permitting

Images
    Hello vulc.. nice to have you back

would be good to see you again, hope you can make it..

parra.. you have a good birthday yesterday...? happy B day feller..

hope you also can make the planed run to..

may see you both next week end.. ?

4. Yup, one eye on the weather - not good mid-week.

B'day - well it was quiet apart from the fracas in the pub

My mate was trying to tell me I'm too old for that sort of thing now

5. Para

happy birthday mate, How old ? 25 ? YEH me too ! lol !

Fracas in the pub, Do tell para !

6. Quote Originally Posted by vulcanrog View Post
    happy birthday mate, How old ? 25 ? YEH me too ! lol !

Fracas in the pub, Do tell para !

25 in the mirror
    Scenario;

A loving couple were having a heated discussion as to travel arrangements for their journey home. This was degenerating into an abusive slanging match, most of it from the 'gentleman'.

Shortly after he threw the keys at her I heard a sound extremely similar to that of a slap, whereupon I intervened and expressed my displeasure.

He queried my interest in the situation and it degenerated into a bit of unseemly push and shove.

Interestingly, although others defended his character, his good lady did not speak up on his behalf to deny my suspicion that he'd slapped her.

So there you are - I was the hero he was the villain - but of course I would say that wouldn't I?

Images
    Happy belated Birthday Para

Glad you had a good holiday Rog, shame about your illness.

Thanks for looking out for the tequilla, glad all the bottles made it home !

Images
    So Parra... the gist of it...

she told him that he'd had far to much to drink to drive them home... and she asked him for the car keys.. and she would order a taxi...

or

she said... Oi give me the car keys you Drunken pig.. I'm not going home with you in that state... you oaf !!

MORAL.. if you gunner get sozzled leave the pap pap at home..