Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: careful out there...

1. the police should only pull people if they has good reason to , not cause they feel like it . i was doining nothing wrong at all . my bike my visor is perfectly road leagle and i was not speeding , the officer was not told to pull me over it was his CHOICE TOO .

as far a complaing whats point ? i have no faith anymore in them they seem to think they can do as they want . just listern to mr Brustone , if he was the best man for the job , what are the rest like ?

as far as locals complaing you will allways get one who dose whastever you do and its easier to chace someone with a number plate on there bike

as far as stupid speeds and stunts why dont you just target them ? not everyone.

why am i bothered about been pulled if i am legal ? because this is NOT a ploice state and suposedly a free country

Images
    Hay Mikey... Hold on feller.. i was not bitching about WHY me brother got a pull.. it was the method in which he was court!!

using underhanded tactics.. and the like

all the post was about is to warn other bikers in the York's area to be careful
    as the Yorkshire police are after you legal or otherwise..

same as pork told me to be careful in north wales... as Brunstorms lot are doing the same thing.. ANTI-BIKE CAMPAINE !!!!

Images
    Pork is ace and has helped many people on here with legal questions and advice. He has also shared some of his riding skills with some of us via Porkraft. I for one improved my riding dramatically after that.

I think there are far to many bikers on the road who warrant being stopped for either stupid riding or having an illegal bike/kit. It does not really surprise me that they pull bikers over for no reason.

I think you are just unlucky to have been stopped so many times Mike.
    Last edited by Bikerchickett; 06-08-2007 at 20:04.

Images
    unlucky.... is part and parcel of biking.....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by von41 View Post
    unlucky.... is part and parcel of biking.....

It is !!

Images
    TBH... i don't think there is any biker that has not fractured the odd law at some point!!!!

Images
    That is very true... but a few "mad" bikers give the rest of us a bad name

Images
    i know.... i will pay for my sins.. it's nearly 4 months now... they sure are making me stew on it....

9. Quote Originally Posted by mikey View Post
    the police should only pull people if they has good reason to , not cause they feel like it . i was doining nothing wrong at all . my bike my visor is perfectly road leagle and i was not speeding , the officer was not told to pull me over it was his CHOICE TOO .

as far a complaing whats point ? i have no faith anymore in them they seem to think they can do as they want . just listern to mr Brustone , if he was the best man for the job , what are the rest like ?

as far as locals complaing you will allways get one who dose whastever you do and its easier to chace someone with a number plate on there bike

as far as stupid speeds and stunts why dont you just target them ? not everyone.

why am i bothered about been pulled if i am legal ? because this is NOT a ploice state and suposedly a free country
    You need to brush up on law fella.

Police do NOT require a 'reason' to stop you.

We are permitted to stop ANY motorist in order to check documentation.

so that alone is all needed.

Of course i forget that once i get home and hang up my jack boots and the Fisher Price 'How to stitch the Public up' volume 4.

I'm bored now.

10. i bored of it too not really worth it is it .