Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Good Evening Thread

Images
    Evening Folks...

Well My day has turned to shit

on my return to work from picking the Bike up this Morning... i was met by my supervisor..
    He said Have you checked on Malk (pigeon) this Morning ?..

i said no I'm going to feed him now..

he said he is dead !!

i said you are joking !! He was fine yesterday afternoon at 15.00..

well He's over there he said..

i had a look and sure enough there was a dead pigeon
    I'm not 100% that it is him ?,

reason why..

1.. malk had a white sear above his beak..
    this one had a gray one.. and looked like it had been there longer that a few hours..

2, malk has been in and around the back of the works for the past 3 days and not moved from his safe new habitat..

TBH.. i feel that my supervisor has had a hand in this.. in some way.. and if he has the hole factory will know cause I'm going to tell them.. and he'll pay for his crime!!!

DAYLY!!

Images
    I hope it isn't Malk

Did this one have a ring on ?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerchickett View Post
    I hope it isn't Malk

Did this one have a ring on ?

yes two rings one on each leg just like malk..

i have a horrible feeling that my supervisor and his gun dog had a nip in yesterday evening and his dog has had malk.. probably not on purpose but i have a feeling.. I'll find out more tomorrow..

Images
    Oh dear.... i'll keep my fingers crossed.

Images
    i did put seed down this morning.. and popped in around 4 ish..this afternoon the seed has gone.. but i could not see malk.. see he's been walking everywhere for the past 4 days.. he can fly.. just find it odd that a dog would get so close to him.. unless he didn't see it as a threat ?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by von41 View Post
    i did put seed down this morning.. and popped in around 4 ish..this afternoon the seed has gone.. but i could not see malk.. see he's been walking everywhere for the past 4 days.. he can fly.. just find it odd that a dog would get so close to him.. unless he didn't see it as a threat ?
    Does seem rather strange.... not easy for a dog to catch a pigeon at the best of times.

Pigeon would have have puncture marks from said dogs teeth.
    Racing pigeon eh, should get in touch with the racing pigeons federation with Ring numbers, possible was someones prize bird' and if said pigeon had not been very active for a few days then its possible it was dying anyway.

Images
    truly i find it most odd.. but a dog has been in the disused warehouse where malk was.. cause there is dog mess on the floor... and it most certainly was not there yesterday at 15.00.. and only two people have keys to gain access to the works me and him.. and this is the only reason i suspect him..

i would not like to be in his shoes tomorrow when the women find out what has happened.. they demand daily reports on malk's progress from me.. the shit is going to hit the fan tomorrow

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina View Post
    Pigeon would have have puncture marks from said dogs teeth.
    Racing pigeon eh, should get in touch with the racing pigeons federation with Ring numbers, possible was someones prize bird' and if said pigeon had not been very active for a few days then its possible it was dying anyway.
    Hi T

evening Mand..

yes a pigeon who walks every were and shows no fear of man/woman is going to get into trouble or dead.. and if he knows whats best for him he'll not go home ether.. was going to phone up the racing pigeon club.. and give the ring number's on his legs.. but remembered that they NECK!! them for not getting home..

it's obvious that this pigeon was to tiered and to weak to get home.. I'll just keep feeding & watering him till he no longer needs my help..

mind if the boss finds out what i've been up to... he'll chew my nuts off
    Von says they get killed if returned, unless they are very good birds then they may get used for breeding only

Images
    truly i find it most odd.. but a dog has been in the disused warehouse where malk was.. cause there is dog mess on the floor... and it most certainly was not there yesterday at 15.00.. and only two people have keys to gain access to the works me and him.. and this is the only reason i suspect him..

i would not like to be in his shoes tomorrow when the women find out what has happened.. they demand daily reports on malk's progress from me.. the shit is going to hit the fan tomorrow

And so it should do if he has had something to do with it.