Thread: Remember it's bloody cold and the roads are bloody greasy and shit at the moment

1. Remember it's bloody cold and the roads are bloody greasy and shit at the moment

If you must ride to work, look out for half asleep drivers.

I see the same R1 comeplying past me on the motorway every morning, clearly someone in the building trade, by the boots he wears, this morning he was definately going slower, prolly due to amount of spazz's driving and not clearing their windscreens properly!

This is message is mostly to Chaz, who thinks the best thing to do when someone pulls out on you is cover your eyes!

Images
    I spent 7 years commuting to work on a bike in all weathers. Then I passed my car test, I don't think I'll ever commute in winter ever again.

You can crash into stuff in a car and it doesn't hurt and it's got heaters and an 8 track and loads of knobs and switches to mess with when you get bored... you can even take short naps on straight roads.

3. I never commuted in the winter unless i had to, i.e. it was daylight/sunny/nice and i wanted to show off or get hom early!

4. That's why I want on off road bike for commuting, I can just ride over the cars then and hone my skills

5. Bikes should have four wheels, doors, a heater, a roof and a steering wheel in winter.

Comments on this post
    spider1200 agrees:

I thought bmw's did.

same badges, 2 or 4 wheels. Do you just fit the extra wheels in winter?

Why do they all smell of piss?

7. Quote Originally Posted by numbskull View Post
    Bikes should have four wheels, doors, a heater, a roof and a steering wheel in winter.
    Would be safer for when you crash into your own car.

(this never gets old)

Comments on this post
    bigredsprint agrees: pmsl

Blog Entries
    I used to commute in all weathers into the centre of Birmingham. I had so many close shaves, I look back on it and think I must have been mental.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 595Daytona View Post
    I must have been mental.
    Been ???