Blog Entries
    Ye-eeess.

I rather thought you would...-)

Images
    *giggles and retires*

Images
    ......:d

Von,

Each team has committed to raise at least £300 for Charity (it's in the rules), any money you donate directy to the C90 bank account needs to be recorded against your team's contribution.

Unless of course you are confident that your team will breeze the £300 target.

It might seem like the long way around but it might be better if the money you raise is co-ordinated by your team.

S1OPP

Images
    s1opp...

the sponsorship forms will act as a record to the amounts of money collected
    by team members, which can be handed in to a appointed person, who then can hand them into spice for her records...

however.. the money collected could go straight into the account that spice as set up... and gain some interest..

that said I'll go with the flow on this i have no intention of buggering things up,

in my part I'll keep things simple... (like me)

I don't care who pays the money in, as long as I'm told which team it's from. If I'm not given a name, I will just record it against 'Team Anon'.

The post was addressed to team managers in the hope that they would cascade the information to their team members. (S1opp was sending out some final info to team managers including a link to this thread.)

Images
    Apologies spice... will leave it with the manager to sort..

Images
    Blog Entries
    Haha.

Spice told Von off.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Haha.

Spice told Von off.
    Tee hee... but i dont think Von's team manager logs in here.... so he is as good as one

Images
    Archie.. I'll take bollockings etc.. I'm used to that

see some of us have been busy with stuff.... and the rest have sat on there backsides.... abysmal turn out on team meet 3 members me, Akey, max.. not a total waste of time though.. did give out sponsorship forms.. (Managers job so I'm told ) Ahem!!

Mandy is right... with tiamo not being here some one has to keep the ball rolling... or maybe i should just sit back and do jack shit ?

PS.. have taken delivery of generator 5.0 110v & 230v will crack the bugger up tomorrow.. and stick it up the rear of the team...