Thread: What is it about motorcycles ---

Hybrid View

1. sounds like a plan mate, one of the lads sat on my gixer at work not realising it was alarmed i shot out and they stood around trying to look innocent, im thinking it was the chap who passed his test recently and keeps on at me to let him take it for a spin

2. i have been in that situation too

as where i park my bike (when i have it. lol) is in the laoding bay, caught a builder sat on it, filthy as fook he was with builders crap all over him, and i had just washed it the night b4, so i went n sat on his bonnet, lol he wasn't impressed and started on me. prolly cos i dented it getting on, but when i mouthed back at him that that is what he had just done to my bike he saw reason. never came back to the shop tho.....can't understand why?

3. vulc, I had some trouble with the chavs in my local town, the coppers told me that if one of them was sitting on it then they'd get done for theft, and if I were to batter them then I'd get away with it.

Not sure if its because the cops were just waiting for a chance to catch this one kid or what...