Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: von

1. von

any news on the ticket front ? Have you had a NIP ?

Images

Hi vulc...

Quote Originally Posted by vulcanrog View Post
    any news on the ticket front ? Have you had a NIP ?
    not yet mate..... kinda think it's gunner go the full 28 days.. un up in front of the beak type of jobby's... a mate at work as just been done 105 MPH... 6 points.. £175 fine.. six months ban..

3. Fingers crossed

for you mate.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by vulcanrog View Post
    for you mate.
    What Vulc said

You won't get a NIP, that's already been served to you at the roadside.

You'll probably get a summons and a court date. It can take up to 6 months for that to arrive.

You don't have to go to court, but a bit of grovelling always helps.

Images
    think with a NIP.. you get a copy at the roadside and a producer.. i have no paperwork or a copy of what i signed at the road side.. whats happened to me is exactly what happened to Chris at work.. he got his court date within 3 weeks of the offence.

what i was told by the plod at the roadside....is that he'll not give me a fixed penalty notice.. cause of the speed that he alleged i was doing!!

I'll be very fortunate if it dos take 6 months to arrive... least I'll get this summer in witch to play...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by von41 View Post
    think with a NIP.. you get a copy at the roadside and a producer.. i have no paperwork or a copy of what i signed at the road side.. whats happened to me is exactly what happened to Chris at work.. he got his court date within 3 weeks of the offence.

what i was told by the plod at the roadside....is that he'll not give me a fixed penalty notice.. cause of the speed that he alleged i was doing!!

I'll be very fortunate if it dos take 6 months to arrive... least I'll get this summer in witch to play...
    Fingers crossed its the six month option then

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerchickett View Post
    Fingers crossed its the six month option then

mand.... I'm not that lucky.... on the other hand.. i could ask the judge if i can have my ban in installments.. say only on crap wet days..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by von41 View Post
    mand.... I'm not that lucky.... on the other hand.. i could ask the judge if i can have my ban in installments.. say only on crap wet days..
    Now that is a plan Von ... if i were the judge, i'd say yes !

You're right, because you were informed the case was being referred to the CPS you've had what amounts to a verbal NIP.

The next thing you'll get will be from the court.

It's rare to get a 'producer' (HORT/1) since all of your documents can now be verified at the roadside when they do the PNC check, you'll only get a producer if you can't verify your ID.

They have 6 months to issue a summons, mine arrived on the last day of the 6 months.