Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tomorrow I shal mainly be

I had a most marvelous couple of rides today, never actually made Brecon as I got a bit cold so came back.
    Went back out in the afternoon though and it was scorchio, will need to fill up for the 3rd time tomoz

Get an optimate T, my bike always goes on it when i put it away (alarms kill batteries btw) the battery is now 9 years old and sound as a pound, so far.

Images
    Optimates are great, until you leave you bike plugged in and the optimate turned off...... oops

Optimates are great, but if you only have one optimate you end up with two ruined batteries.

New batteries on, oil changed.

Just need to bleed the clutch on one and brake on t'other.

Oh, and fit a new headlight bulb

Might even go out for a ride tomorrow.

How weird will that be!!

Images
    It will be rather radical

Lol Mand, yes it does help

Optimate is the best thing you can buy for £30, better than £80 a throw for a new batty every couple of years (or less!).

Actually

Quote Originally Posted by S1OPP View Post
    Of course you'll get lost on the way back.

You can't get lost on the way there, because you don't know where you're going
    You can and I do. Lost is not knowing where you are. I regularly go for rides and end up somewhere that I have no idea as to where I am or how to get home. QED I am lost on my way there, wherever there is. I then have to ride around until I find a place that I know or have some idea as to where ti is relative to home. I can then head home.

Just

Had to replace the battery on my nine year old blade. And yes I do keep it trickle charged on the optimate