Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rossi

Rossi

I see the boy done good again.

2. Damn right, Edwards was impressive to, Pedrosa really isn;t shaping upto be much so far, Hopkins is impressing me as is stoner!

I didn't even see it, just read about it in the paper this morning.

Seems that Rossi lead from (almost) the beginning.

There was a comment from Pedrosa which kind of implied he was happy with second. Guess that's going to be the pattern for the season, unless Rossi breaks down.

4. It was quite good, Rossi overtook Pedrosa about halfway through, then stayed there very slowly eeking away from him, very clinical race from Rossi Stoner was 10th/11th for most of the race then suddenly attcked evryone hafway through and ended up 5th!

I guess Stoner's tyres out lasted eveybody elses. The Ducati was never going to be as strong on a track without a 4 mile straight. Still a 5th is a pretty good result for a rookie. I reckon he'll keep either improving slowly or fall off a lot trying to hard.

Quote Originally Posted by doyley View Post
    Damn right, Edwards was impressive to, Pedrosa really isn;t shaping upto be much so far, Hopkins is impressing me as is stoner!
    Doyley, how do you come to that opinion?

Good to see Edwards show what he can achieve though, when he has the tools in the box.

Glad

To see Rossi out front again. But hope someone can challenge him to make a fight of it with plenty of on track duals?

WTF was the bowling pins celebration about?

8. The bowling pins i have no idea!?

Ballistix, Pedrosa, well he's not been spectacular in the first 2 races, as much as he wasn't very spectacular last year!

Hopper is getting a crap bike to go reet good, Stoner is just going well exciting to watch and well Edwards had a good race.

Erm thats pretty much my prognosis on it, and erm thats how i reached the decision previously mentioned in teh above post, i hope this was of interest to you!

I really should try and actually watch one of these races.

10. Hopper is my man to watch this year, i really want to see a Suzuki in the winners spot.

I nearly cried when he let go on sunday.

Mind you, he is one strange looking fucker.