Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some helmets...

Hybrid View

1. Thumbs up

Good!

Jeff.

You're a human man, and as that I must respect you as I respect and love, yes love all living things, but can't you replace that anger, that deep seated internal furnace of darkness into a smile? I find that whenever I smile people around me smile, and before long I've created a grinning crowd around me of burning positive energy. You might find this amusing, but I feel at one with the world. I have light inside me, light and love Jeff. I want to hug the world and feel its warmth, because warmth is life Jeff. Don't be shy, you know what I mean don't you Jeff? Be honest with me. There's a good person inside you, I can feel it. A good person, ready to love and trust. Have you painted any daisies on your helmet Jeff? When was the last time you dipped the tip of your brush in some yellow paint Jeff?

Jeff?

4. I have painted daisies... I also try to get smileys on some of my work... I am really into 70's custom paint! Last time I use yellow paint? Last night. Listen man, I also surf a lot, longboards only now, owned a fair few VW beetles and campers, one Beetle was yellow, with yellow floral interior!

And now I drive a really groovy and cool 1968 Dodge A100 Pickup truck, with 8 track in it! Don"t believe me?

here it is.......

5. Goddamn hippy.

Faggot.

Comments on this post
    numbskull agrees:

Images
    Blog Entries
    And here's my car outside our Florida holiday home.

Here's my nob, yesterday:

9. That's very nice, Chaz.

10. OH DEAR.....
    I seen a few of those around. They pretty much look the same, and they pretty much perform the same. Nice colour though! Do you live in a gas station?