Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Some helmets...

1. Some helmets...

Hi, I am currently airbrushing few helmets, I bought a job lot of streetfighter style helmets. Here are some pics, any comments welcome.
    All the pictures are work in progress.

Jeff

2. few more

Oh, and a Harley set as well.....

jeff

Is the skull visor thing legal?

Top work though.

Images
    Blog Entries
    <Giggles>

5. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgyhaircut View Post
    Is the skull visor thing legal?

Top work though.
    Hmmmm..... Up to the person riding, I would just pop on a clear visor. But it scares the bejeezus outta little kids, when you peer through a car window at em!

Have you ever made one literally shit itself?

7. Talking

Seen one start to cry..... Pulled up next to a car, and slowly turned my head in toward the rear side window... Does that make me a bad person?

Yes. Yes I think it does.

9. Thumbs up

Good!

Jeff.

You're a human man, and as that I must respect you as I respect and love, yes love all living things, but can't you replace that anger, that deep seated internal furnace of darkness into a smile? I find that whenever I smile people around me smile, and before long I've created a grinning crowd around me of burning positive energy. You might find this amusing, but I feel at one with the world. I have light inside me, light and love Jeff. I want to hug the world and feel its warmth, because warmth is life Jeff. Don't be shy, you know what I mean don't you Jeff? Be honest with me. There's a good person inside you, I can feel it. A good person, ready to love and trust. Have you painted any daisies on your helmet Jeff? When was the last time you dipped the tip of your brush in some yellow paint Jeff?