on Friday after noon, I found that someone had drove down the side of my parked car.... .. so i put all the debris (from the other car) into a bag and popped down the local nick... all i got was a NI number and was told that there's nothing else that they can do as they only do DNA and fingerprints..

BOLLACKS!!!!...... today i nipped into a mates garage, "he asked how my car was".. so i told him.. "he said do you still have the parts", i said yes.. "he said go fetch them".. so i did... dam!! he should work for forensics... "he said see that"..( a lion).. yer!.. "it's a Peugeot".... "see that clock face".. yer!.. "big hand pointing to 10.. little hand pointing to 4"... yer!.. " it means was made October 2004".. outstanding i thought, he told me to leave the parts with him and he would find out witch model of Peugeot it was... well news just in.. it's a Peugeot 106 red... he's also done some phoning around to the trade.. and well just so happens that... work has just been started to a red 106, the off side all smashed in... will find out more tomorrow.... i know it's a slim chance but you never know...