Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: hit & run......

1. Funny thing

About people you dont mess with.

They tend to get messed with more than most of us!

A chap who used to live opposite me had his 3 series soft top torched & then him & the house nearly went the same way before he moved.

They allways have a long, long list of possible suspects.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnI View Post
    About people you dont mess with.

They tend to get messed with more than most of us!

A chap who used to live opposite me had his 3 series soft top torched & then him & the house nearly went the same way before he moved.

They allways have a long, long list of possible suspects.
    Serves 'em right !!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLISTIX View Post
    ....but it is still dark at night is it not, perhaps the compliment could be returned re nice newly repaired red pug

seems only fair IMO.

Ballistix Hi btw.. i can't be 100% that the car that has been repaired is in fact
    the one that hit my car.. see the parts that i have are marked 2004 and the one that's been repaired is a P plate that puts it around 1996/97 this all could be a coincidence.. in fact it could be two separate incidents at the same time how spooky is that..

Images

Ha Ha Ha......

yes Ronni is right.... there's always some one who wants the number one slot
    then spends the rest of there life looking back to see who's coming to take it back..... most of us can walk around and not have a worry in the world.. brill

5. Without wishing to sound funny, but thats a bit pathetic really, so you were all prepared to go sort out some old lady or someone smaller than you, or some single mom, or whatever!

You come up against someone with a bit of a name and you back down!

You're as bad as they are.

This isn;t as much of a dig as it sounds like, but really you're as bad as her/him!

Comments on this post
    von41 disagrees: READ THE FUCKING POST...

6. If you bother to read the whole thread you'll see that the preferred route was via police and fair amount of investigation was undertaken and then presented to them.

The police's 'inability' to pursue the case coupled with the discovery that the possible perpetrator was connected to some kind of twat who could possibly exact 'revenge', when weighed against the financial costs determined the current course of action.

Or, to put it another way, butt out - von has sorted it his way.

7. But out, Von has sorted it his way!

hahahahahahahahaha.

Yea he picked his nickers back up and ran away!

Regardless of who what where or when, till he got all scared, he was gonna pursue it!

so the fact is had it been a little old lady, he would have done summat about it!

8. He has pursued it legally and when that avenue was a dead end he has come to a full stop.

Acting illegally would have had repercussions - from both sides of the legal divide.

Seems sensible and honourable - not necessarily totally fulfilling - but it's not OUR problem.

"Am I allowed to be a total wanker on here too?"

Having seen this post to sloppy I guess you're already testing the waters?
    Last edited by parapanfan; 23-03-2007 at 08:06.

9. It's not our problem, it never is when the other boys are bigger than you!

This whole thing smacks of wimpyness though, "i'll find him blahblah blah, ohh fuck that he's a big fella" "lets just pretend it never happened hey"

10. Excuse me?

So your saying i;m a wanker?

I;m not the one who was gonna sort summat out, till i got scared. then you defend him and you call me a wanker!

blimey, you're priceless you are!