Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: fucking chavs ---

1. BTW the lordship thing was at Vulc not you gayboy!

Vulc sorry pressumed you were RGJ from your post!

2. wot slopp said.....

Was bored 2 pages ago............

SO is anyone watching that thing on BBC2 with the doggies?

3. BBC 2 with doggies ---

oh yeh I watched it at work, A right little heart string tugger ! Our westie died May last year & it's still raw. I would love to get another dog but won't till I can commit 100% to one ie when we're not doing the biking anymore which will by my reckoning about 4/5 yrs. We'll get a big fuckoff RV & travel with 2 rescued westies.

We just got

A soft coated wheaten terrier pup. Absolutely gorgeous! Hes only 8 weeks old but since we got him he has slept through every night no problems. He is doing well on his toilet training and weve even had a few dry nights. Hes learnt his name and to sit on command. Cant wait til hes had his jabs and I can get out and about with him properly.

Images
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6505423.stm

Interesting bit about Mini Motos.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerchickett View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6505423.stm

Interesting bit about Mini Motos.

erm... the other bit to about putting limiters on bike's.. think we'll be walking everywhere... by-2010...

nah, my car has a limiter.

Little bit of fiddling with a PC and it's gone.

Images
    My car has a rev limiter... i just have to remember to change gear quick enough !!!

9. Min/midi motos

were a scourge in our area till fairly recently, D&C police were quite on the ball with that one for a change ! They've confiscated some & destroyed them.
    The problem with them is that they're lumped in with legal motorcycles when it comes to accidents, A prick messing around on a minimoto who gets hurt goes on the accident stats as a motorcycle/motorcyclist accident. Precisely that happened with a dippy girl at work, Her partner bought 6 as an 'investment' she tried riding one & broke her wrist when she crashed it in a public area.
    Another thing that happened to me afew years ago that makes me detest the things & the scrotes who use them in public, I had a copper come to my house, I had a red blackbird at the time & pulled up on it to see the copper leaving my place, I managed to get his attention & ask why he was there, I was a little anxious as my lads a copper & thought it may be bad news.
    He was making enquiries into complaints of a red motorcycle being ridden in the local park, PNC showed a red Honda at my address ! He looked at the bike & said "I don't think that's the bike we're looking for" Many ways of getting information from the police national computer system !

Limiter

Heard one biker say that he would be ok if cars had them fitted. Seems like a fair argument. Theres already a voluntary car limiter that the mass car producers use set at 155mph. But none of the sports car manufactureres use it. Surprise surprise.

If they do introduce them I bet a lot of folk would remove them. Probably be as simple as plugging a computer in. Wonder what speed they might limit them too if they do get introduced.