a family opposite us have 3 sons who have never worked & never will, Their one remaining cunt of a son who remains at home is --- A thief, A dole scrounger, A lying drug taking wanker among a lot of other things. He has now aquired a midi moto & a trike & today he rode the midi on the road & the grass verge in front of me &the Mrs while we were working in our garden, This he did on purpose to wind us up, I really want to punch the living shit out of him, Cripple him even ! BUT if I take physical retribution on him I know that something will happen like --- My garage/bike will get get done over, The house will get broken into cos the twat knows when we're both on nights cos he watches.
The local cops aren't bothered, Not on their doorstep is it, I'm an ex serviceman who for 22 yrs dealt with crap head on, challenge it face to face but you can't with these pieces of shit cos they'll get you another way when you're not looking. I'm seriously considering to get my mate baz to get some of his real bad ex green jacket mates down for a weekend, They're bad ass bikers, Just to put the frighteners on him tho ! Not to hurt him, OH no ! I wouldn't want them to hurt him ---- YET !
This is what our country has come to, Police who fail decent people, A government who has pandered to arseholes & a growing feeling of frustration & helplessness.

Scuse the swearing folks but I'm a little wound up today, ARGHH !