Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: fucking chavs ---

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by doyley View Post
    But your ex RGJ so you should be used to it!

hey Von, guess what you said on here to??

"They should be easy to track down" (then you can run away from them)
    Doyley... Jesus H .. I'll wright it down slow... so ya can keep up OK!!

last week there were "two".. that's 2 separate incidents around the same time..

with me so far..

one was a hit and run witch involved my parked car.. and with the debris left at the seen.. we have established that it was a red 106 3 door, made around 2004.. OK!!

the other incident.. involving a drunk woman driver.. by the account of a anonymuss witness was a P reg red car...

right.. now this "scary persons car" who you keep saying that I'm running from..

the parts that i have don't match!! .. hence why i have ceased my quest.

dam you are hard work Doyley!!

2. Then why did you say, "i;m not pursuing it as i want an easy life"?

Or whatever it was, i think we both know i'm not being hard work i;m just pointing out that you bottled it, and now you won;t admit it!

Images
    Then why did you say, "i;m not pursuing it as i want an easy life"?

Or whatever it was, i think we both know i'm not being hard work i;m just pointing out that you bottled it, and now you won;t admit it!

Doyley.. if the evidence i have.. don't match the perbs car... why would i want to pursue it ?

4. Whats a perb?

Von your missig the point, regardless of evidence opr whatevr you're saying now, you were well up for pursuing this "lawbreaker" "for the good of kids" etc, till you found out that there was scary bloke involved.

When i questiuoned this you and pnfanthingy got all nasty, called me names and said I was confrontational, why cuz i Dared question your ethics?

Tut tut.

hahahahahahaha!

5. Also, you said "if the evidence don't match etc" But you also said you didnt; want top pursue it as you wanted an easy life, i mean make your mind up!

Images
    Whats a perb?

Von your missig the point, regardless of evidence opr whatevr you're saying now, you were well up for pursuing this "lawbreaker" "for the good of kids" etc, till you found out that there was scary bloke involved.

When i questiuoned this you and pnfanthingy got all nasty, called me names and said I was confrontational, why cuz i Dared question your ethics?

Tut tut.

hahahahahahaha!
    missing the point ?... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.. i clearly lack the ability to try and make you understand!!!

<bangs head on table>

Ho!! and i have never called you names... all i did was agree with you!!

7. You didn't agree with me, you can;t have, a you cannot agree with a question!!!

There's not much more to explain really, you crashed your car, told everyone on here how you'd sort it, tried then the police couldn;t do much, then you dropped it altogether as there was a tough guy involved, you admitted it, by saying i want an easy life so i'll let it drop!

All i did was point out that, that was a bit of a cop out compared to how you started!

No need to be defensive dude, nothin to be ashamed of!

8. Dear oh dear !

right, I'm NOT ex Royal Green Jacket.

I work for A police force NOT my local police force, I have every right to bitch about them they're lazy.

Yep starting to sound very MCN on here as in when they had trolls infesting the site, If you guys want to argue/insult/belittle do it on nodding dogs, I've had a look at them & it seems to be the norm there. I've come on here to keep in touch with von mainly re his run NOT to get involved in slanging matches via the insular anonymous medium of a keyboard.

To get back to the thread the chavs wings are clipped via legal means ie a mate who is a PCSO who passed on the info better than a lazy desk clerk at the nick.
    Last edited by vulcanrog; 27-03-2007 at 09:05.

I think this thread has just about run it's course.

I'd rather it didn't degenerate into a slanging match, but I'm holding my big moderator stick right above it for when it does.

10. Fuckin hell, sorry your lordship!

Dude no one was slangin at you i was just teasing Von.

I'll be sure to stop!

Comments on this post
    S1OPP agrees: Good show Mr D.