Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: hit & run......

1. Quote Originally Posted by von41 View Post
    thanks mand.... it may sound petty to some and not worth the effort, but if we get enough evidence the police may take a active part in this matter and bring the real law breakers to justice.. today it's a car... tomorrow it could be a child

So from what i could gather, big tough scarey men are allowed to run children over!!??

Images
    It was actually a woman who owned and was driving the "suspected" car. There is no actual proof that it was her or her car that caused the damage, it could have just been coincidence, that's why Von did not take it further. (or how i understand it)

3. "and now to put the Chery cake a friend as told me who she is going out with...

to be honest there are some folks you just don't mess with... please forgive me
    for being weak but i like my simple life.."

Thats what i read, she is going out with a scary person so i'll drop it!

Again if it was just her and sya, oh, i dunno her young child, what would he have done then?

"forgive me for being weak, but i like the simple life" Ya know only having to stand up to people who are weaker than me!

4. So your saying i;m a wanker?

Not necessarily - I was quoting your own post to Sloppy - so I was merely agreeing with your own assessment of your character.

BTW - as you appear to get off on this confrontational crap this is my last comment.

Comments on this post
    pitbulluk agrees: Doyley is just saying what others are thinking.
    von41 agrees: yep.. Doyley is a wanker

5. Wooo, no need to get upset, i'm just replyin to what i read!

There was nothing confrotantional about anything, apart from when you made the suggestion that i was being a wanker!

And as you've know ducked away i pressume it's cuz you had no valid argument!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by doyley View Post
    Without wishing to sound funny, but thats a bit pathetic really, so you were all prepared to go sort out some old lady or someone smaller than you, or some single mom, or whatever!

You come up against someone with a bit of a name and you back down!

You're as bad as they are.

This isn;t as much of a dig as it sounds like, but really you're as bad as her/him!
    i do apologise Doyley for not meeting your standard of excellence, and that your inability to read and understand a post!! .. however!, i have tried to go about this matter in a legal way.. today I've received in the mail/post a letter from the derbyshire constabulary... that they have met with a negative result and NO further police action is to be taken.. unless further information comes to light.

NOTE.. for doyley, go back and read what as been wrote.. (tip 2).. try from the beginning of the thread.." Jesus i thought i was simple "

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerchickett View Post
    It was actually a woman who owned and was driving the "suspected" car. There is no actual proof that it was her or her car that caused the damage, it could have just been coincidence, that's why Von did not take it further. (or how i understand it)

that is correct there is no overwhelming evidence to point to the "suspected" car.. hence no further investigation.. RTFP Doyley!!

8. But Von i read the thread from the start, and it appeared you were more than prepared to go sort this MOFO out.

Till you thought you may also get your asre kicked for the trouble!

"Doyley is a wanker"

You see thats just rude that is, i didn;t insult you or your little chum just voiced an opion on summat i see happen a lot, But still you had to call me a wanker! no need at all for that!

9. If it is a low value damage only fail to stop then there HAS to be a witness.

Only in serious KSI's will forensics be used.

This is why we pay for insurance.

As a tax payer i would not like to see a waste of Police resources in trying to track down a person who has cosmetically damaged my car/bike

Shit happens, it's called life.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by doyley View Post
    But Von i read the thread from the start, and it appeared you were more than prepared to go sort this MOFO out.

Till you thought you may also get your asre kicked for the trouble!

"Doyley is a wanker"

You see thats just rude that is, i didn;t insult you or your little chum just voiced an opion on summat i see happen a lot, But still you had to call me a wanker! no need at all for that!
    Doyley.. this post was never about "GOING TO KICK SOME ONES ARSE"

what you fail to understand was my quest!! witch as turned out to be a dead end.. IE " insufficient evidence "

with reference to you being a "wanker".. you did ask s1opp if you could be a wanker on here.. all i did was agree with you..