Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MCN....site..

Images

Jk24 M1....

is at the end of the A50 nr Kegworth..

2. I drove to Nottingham to do a course a couple of months ago but I can't remember how long it took - I'll ask one of my colleagues who was with me on the day.

There's a lot less M-way going that way, but at least I get a breakfast going the route I've worked out

Images

ok para...

give me chance and I'll see if i can come up with a plan.. remember there's nothing that can't be sorted... there's still time to plan and arange a meet point for us east mids lot.. and try and bring a cafe into it for us to have a cuppa & a sarnie.....

Images
    Blog Entries
    Blimey, just had a proper go at trying to navigate round the forums over on MCN. It's proper shafted aint it.

Methnks they need to get that sorted sharpish or they is fooked with the regulars.

5. Von

No need to go overboard, I was thinking of leaving about 6:00 (realistic6:30) so I'll have plenty of time to get over there.

Google maps quotes 21/4 hours but makes no allowance for 'making progress' it also says it takes 32 minutes to cover the first 10 miles!

I would think that early on a Bank Holiday Sunday the roads should be clear enough.

If I remember right the A50 is infested with scammeras, but even so I should be able to get there in time.

My other route reckons on around 3 hrs to Watford, and the meet there is at 10ish.

As you can tell I'm still undecided as yet.

Images

A50 scamras ?

the last time we were on it (September) i did not see any till we got to STOKE.. but the sneaky buggers may have put some up since ?

7. In 2005 I rode back from Leicester and the road was snying with 'em - thought it was the A50

Images

yes...

the A50 from leicester to JK22 M1 is.... but A50 from JK24 M1 to stoke is not