PDA

View Full Version : ignorant bitch and the karma god

scorps
07-03-2007, 19:00
I am having to commute on my bike as my car is poorly but on the bonus side i am not stuck in traffic jams. I am filtering past a long row of traffic on the way to work this morning and as usual, most cars pull over a little to allow me to pass without crossing the line as the wagons cant move over coming in the opposite direction.
Then there was the woman in her brand new car who decided i wasnt getting past her come hell or high water and she sat on the lines on the centre of the road, I of course started calling her blind as i needed to get back into the lane as it split at the junction at the top of the hill. Low and behold madam decides she needs to move across as well and blocked me. I figured let her have her little bloody victory as i was going to be able to pass her on the main road. the driver behind her pulled back enough to allow me in and i stuck my thumb up to say ta when all of a sudden there was this loud noise and a whooshing sound. Next thing, the wagon in front of this woman dumped half its load of fascias all over the bonnet of her pride and joy.
I didnt snigger as had she let me in front i would have had to pull in behind the wagon and i doubt i would have come off very well against a couple of tons of plastic, funny how things turn out i thought :eek:

RonnI
07-03-2007, 19:11
:wubwoo:

scorps
07-03-2007, 19:20
well and this is only an assumption on my part, judging by the colour of her face and the way she was screeching obscenities at the wagon driver, she was obviously letting him know in no uncertain terms that he was lucky that it was only her car and not the lovely biker that got smashed up :) i cant be totally sure of course as i was pulling away at the time

Bikerchickett
07-03-2007, 20:30
Superb, just superb...... Divine retribution !