PDA

View Full Version : C90 Race Dates

tiamo69
13-01-2007, 19:40
I know the 3 rounds this year are listed on the ND site as May, July & September... when do you anticipate / expect to have the exact dates confirmed?

Calendar is getting full & would hate to miss all the fun!

Ti

Archangel
13-01-2007, 22:26
Sheesh....pushy bastard.

The dates will be when we say they are ok ?

And if you cant make it then tough !

tiamo69
13-01-2007, 23:06
oooooooooo handbags at five paces!;) :D :)

akey_uk
13-01-2007, 23:11
Ti its alright were just to organised for them lol

tiamo69
14-01-2007, 12:44
'pushy bastard' or just keen, discuss....:rolleyes:

In all seriousness, i've probably been one of the people from the MCN Forum who has pushed this really hard. I understand that you are in negotiations etc to fix the dates & that this C90 challenge is foremost a fun way to raise money for charity...

The commitments i refered to are mainly fundraising at BSB & UK Rounds of WSB & MotoGP for 'Riders for Health', along with training with the TA + I've been offered a bike to ride (at the back of the field!) in the 'Ducati Sporting Club Desmo Due Series'.

As you said, if i can't make it, 'tough'!

I've just posted on the Midlands MCN Forum thread that i may have to pull out of my 'riders' slot but that i would want to retain the 'Team Managers' position.

I was only asking the question for piece of mind & so i could guage how committed i would have to be to fully support Team Camel Toe Racing this year.

Nuff (probably too much) said...

Ti

Tina
16-01-2007, 21:07
Ti... if this help any.
so far i think all the c90 dates have been on the Saturday before a bank holiday.
Not a lot eh? oh well i tried.
Backs out before having head bitten off. i love you David.
HOPE YOU CAN MAKE DATES BTW TI..oops caps :-)

Archangel
16-01-2007, 23:40
Tia.

Ahhh. Chill, old thing. You must understand the sense of humour we have here and not take offence.

Now...to be practical.

The C90 Council is, as I type, trying to firm up dates.

We are slightly hamstrung by the fact that R2's venue is not yet confirmed and is in the hands of another team.

And that R3 depends on the generosity of Slough Motocrosse Club.

As soon as is humanly possible for drunken crack cocaine addicts such as us, we will publish them here, on ND, on MCN and everywhere else.

Your efforts are very much appreciated, honestly.

Please, please...do not make the mistake others have of confusing a jocular attitude with not caring.

We made this thing what it is and we will make it greater.

And you are a welcome addition to this group.

Archie.