PDA

View Full Version : Akey..

von41
02-06-2007, 08:27
the Hols were WET!.. but did have a good time.. lots of walking and chilling.. lots of... R "n" R.. am ready for the onset of work duties next week!!

akey_uk
02-06-2007, 08:31
glad you had a relax mate, bet the mutt loved it too. spose I should really get out and clean the beast this weekend lol.

von41
02-06-2007, 08:48
yer survey the battle damage... I'll have a word with the engineering bods Monday and see what can be done, re; foot pegs & exhaust + CB100 seat mods.. whats with the frame brace ? dose that also need doing.. think i may also bring that spear engine home with me to get that striped down and rebuilt.. see whats going on with it.. (so in the event i offer to lone it to a team!! i can say it works) or we Kill ours.. ? :)

akey_uk
02-06-2007, 09:01
yea I maxie had some advice that the frame is a bit week and that if we dont brace it front to back then it may fold in the middle, and you know what will happen when we get all competative lol!

not sure if we should fix the whole seat on, think it might be better to just add some padding from the seat (thinking of quick refuels).

Just need to decide when to get together again, might see if we can do a BBQ.;)

von41
02-06-2007, 09:45
Akey.. was thinking of a hinge type mod.. so the seat pivots.. remember!! there's nothing the boffins at work can't sort (given the chance) + a bit of my tanasity.. each time i go into the engineering shop.. they say what do you need making now "SPANNER!!" (that's the nick name they have given me at work)

akey_uk
02-06-2007, 16:35
Cool mate, ok will see what they come up with then! if you let me know when you want the bike we may as well sort the workshop day and bbq round my place to coincide so its just one trip for you mate.

von41
02-06-2007, 18:10
Ok I'll see whats what Monday :)