PDA

View Full Version : I've got ---

vulcanrog
22-04-2007, 12:28
one of those creeping up on you hangovers starting ! Went to Bazzers daughters birthday party last night, All went extremely well no teens chucking up, Bazz was farting as per usual & blaming everyone else but didn't get away with it !

I walked home about via the 'zoo' (Camborne town centre) 2320ish fell asleep on the sofa waking up about 0030 hrs then stumbled off to bed, Got up at 0820today & felt fine, Painted the inside of my garage door, Had lunch & I now feel like shite ! Head's banging like a bass drum, Gonna take 2 paracetamol & grab a couple hrs kip, got a night shift tonight last one thank fuck !

Catchya all tommorrow.

Bikerchickett
22-04-2007, 17:53
That'll teach ya Rog !!!

Hope its better soon :)

von41
22-04-2007, 18:28
yer vulc... i have found that it takes longer to recover after a night on the sauce... TBH.. i feel a lot better after today's bimble..:)

vulcanrog
23-04-2007, 12:35
had to do a night shift last night & boy did I feel shitty all night. Just got up now, I slept the sleep of the dead today ! Mrs sez I was snoring like a twat she's been on nights too & had to retreat to the spare room. It's such a good idea at the time aint it ? "yeh Baz another beer" another & another & so on till reason leaves you & the last thought you have as you slip into a boozy sleep is "FUCK ! I bin & done it again !" At least this time I didn't get 'spinning room syndrome' God I hate that, Keeping one foot on the floor in desperation ! I don't know why I bother with booze I hate being drunk but it starts with just a couple of beers then it sneaks up on you & steals your powers of reasoning.

Just a glass of red tonight ---- Yeh just one --- Well maybe two

Yeh just two ----------------------- ???