PDA

View Full Version : Change of plans ---

vulcanrog
16-04-2007, 18:23
we've decided not to do our Germany trip, Main reason being Ninas back has been playing up again, I don't think it would be fair of me to expect her to spend so long riding plus I think I'm a little over ambitious regarding the amount of riding we would have to do, We're talking of about 800 miles just getting there plus day trips. I'd spend most of the time knackered !

We've booked instead to go to Mexico for 15 days, Playa Del Carmen all inclusive for my 60th birthday. I'm dissapointed & it'll nag at me a bit wondering if we should have said soddit & gone BUT & it's a big BUT, What if it all goes tits up with her back ? Can't take the risk. Maybe a long UK trip will be wiser, If it went bad here things could be sorted easier, Scotland maybe ? Manchester to see the son & his new daughter looks a good option.

Bikerchickett
16-04-2007, 19:29
But Mexico = Tequila :D

vulcanrog
16-04-2007, 21:24
oh yes ! AND gotta lose a bit of belly so no tequila till we get there. Don't want any mexicans shouting "thar she blows senor capitano" & chucking harpoons at me !

Bikerchickett
16-04-2007, 21:56
oh yes ! AND gotta lose a bit of belly so no tequila till we get there. Don't want any mexicans shouting "thar she blows senor capitano" & chucking harpoons at me !
Superb !!!!