PDA

View Full Version : von

vulcanrog
16-04-2007, 07:26
any news on the ticket front ? Have you had a NIP ?

von41
16-04-2007, 07:33
any news on the ticket front ? Have you had a NIP ?

not yet mate..... kinda think it's gunner go the full 28 days.. un up in front of the beak type of jobby's... a mate at work as just been done 105 MPH... 6 points.. £175 fine.. six months ban..:(

vulcanrog
16-04-2007, 18:13
for you mate.

Bikerchickett
16-04-2007, 19:36
for you mate.
What Vulc said :yes:

S1OPP
16-04-2007, 20:35
You won't get a NIP, that's already been served to you at the roadside.

You'll probably get a summons and a court date. It can take up to 6 months for that to arrive.

You don't have to go to court, but a bit of grovelling always helps.

von41
16-04-2007, 21:54
think with a NIP.. you get a copy at the roadside and a producer.. i have no paperwork or a copy of what i signed at the road side.. whats happened to me is exactly what happened to Chris at work.. he got his court date within 3 weeks of the offence.

what i was told by the plod at the roadside....is that he'll not give me a fixed penalty notice.. cause of the speed that he alleged i was doing!!

I'll be very fortunate if it dos take 6 months to arrive... least I'll get this summer in witch to play...:)

Bikerchickett
16-04-2007, 21:58
think with a NIP.. you get a copy at the roadside and a producer.. i have no paperwork or a copy of what i signed at the road side.. whats happened to me is exactly what happened to Chris at work.. he got his court date within 3 weeks of the offence.

what i was told by the plod at the roadside....is that he'll not give me a fixed penalty notice.. cause of the speed that he alleged i was doing!!

I'll be very fortunate if it dos take 6 months to arrive... least I'll get this summer in witch to play...:)
Fingers crossed its the six month option then :)

von41
16-04-2007, 22:05
Fingers crossed its the six month option then :)

mand.... I'm not that lucky.... on the other hand.. i could ask the judge if i can have my ban in installments.. say only on crap wet days.. :)

Bikerchickett
16-04-2007, 22:14
mand.... I'm not that lucky.... on the other hand.. i could ask the judge if i can have my ban in installments.. say only on crap wet days.. :)
Now that is a plan Von ... if i were the judge, i'd say yes !

S1OPP
16-04-2007, 22:27
You're right, because you were informed the case was being referred to the CPS you've had what amounts to a verbal NIP.

The next thing you'll get will be from the court.

It's rare to get a 'producer' (HORT/1) since all of your documents can now be verified at the roadside when they do the PNC check, you'll only get a producer if you can't verify your ID.

They have 6 months to issue a summons, mine arrived on the last day of the 6 months.

norfolknchance
18-04-2007, 08:43
Good luck with this one Von. Keeping my fingers crossed.

von41
18-04-2007, 08:45
Good luck with this one Von. Keeping my fingers crossed.

tar mate....:)