Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broken fingers !

Unhappy Broken fingers !

how long do fingers take to heal ? broke my ifnger & knuckle with a f**k off big hammer today, didn' arf urt,

2. Well

You have to realise that your fingers will heal a lot sooner than the embarassment will fade.

If you were jockey you wouldn't even have gone to hospital.

A professional biker racer you'd have been out on the next leg.

But, depending on how bad the fractures actually are, it should only take about 2-3 weeks.

Again, depending on how bad, you may get residual pain for quite a while to come.

As soon as possible it is important that you start some kind of physio to maximise mobility.

They will never heal properly, blimey concentrate man

Images

hells bells mate.....

hope you mend fast bud..... tip!!... move hand next time.. or better still keep away from heavy objects..

Aaaaaaagh, did somebody mention a hammer?

S1opp

not just any hammer, but the biggest hammer i had ! swelling has now gone from my fingers up to the back of my hand, so not only can i not bend my fingers i couldnt get a glove on to ride anyway, teach'd me a lesson though

I broke a finger

When I was a kid. Didnt go to hospital till the next day. The bone I broke was my ring finger but in my hand. The doctor pulled it out longer than my middle finger. I SCREAMED! Obnly took a few weeks to heel. But it still aches sometimes when I put sustained pressure on it.

Images

crap and bugger....

I've done it to... this morning at work... hit hand twice.. 5 minute gap though.. mist the chisel... ouch!!.. lump came up like a duck egg.. screaming and dancing as now stopped... am left with a buggered left hand now.. can't grip for shit now

Images
    Oh damn, you should be more careful Von

Hope you can still manage to ride your bike.

Von

hurts doesnt it !! , Ive got 2 splinter fractures on my index finger, that bit doesnt hurt, but where the hammer has taken the skin off stings like hell