Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ace Cafe & Easter Egg April Run....

Von

You wanna post a final cut of the schedule just so everyone is clear on the meet up times and places?

2. Aye !

c'mon you fence sitters ! specially in the area near GOSH & the Ace there must be loads who know this is on get yer arses in gear for Sunday support von, we're coming from Cornwall ffs ! Some from Wales The majority are coming from oop T north, It's a good cause AND a good day out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spire View Post
    You wanna post a final cut of the schedule just so everyone is clear on the meet up times and places?

spire.. we are indeed going to meet at JK24 M1 south slip I'll be there around 09.00 am... I'll give you a call when I'm gunner fill up at Asda ..well when i leave home..to fill up that is.. the only change so far is that the west-mids grope... are now going to meet us at cherwell Vally services at 11.00 so I'm led to believe.... so we'll just meet up with kwak & BBM etc at watford gap at 10.00... looking forward to seeing you again spire...

Disaster

After deciding i needed a new rear tyre for the run out, took the wheel off, and this morning took it to my local tyre place, dropped it off and went to do shopping etc, BUT, when i got back to collect my wheel the F*****G place was CLOSED !, tried phoning but all i got was an answerphone message saying that there'll be reopening on tuesday, I'll still be attending the run but ashamed to say in the car, so i'll still be meeting rog at saisburys swindon, if i can keep up with him & ken i'll see you all at the next meeting point.

5. That's a 'tyred' excuse if ever I heard one

Pan

ha,bloody,ha,
    No excuse honest, I'll still be going to grace you with my presence,

Thats

The sort of thing that normally happens to me

Images
    Have a 'brill rideout guys and gals

Paul, that's 'wheelie' shit news.

Good luck with the rideout.

Stay safe!

Images

paulzxr.....

that's bad luck mate....should have left the tyre on.... the run may have worn the splits off...