Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ace Cafe & Easter Egg April Run....

Images

paulzxr.....

re..approximate numbers of bikes turning up and at what time, they will then try to arrange parking for the bikes..... now that's a question!!! at a guess would be 20 ish bikes.. but with two weeks to go.... it may well increase ?

norfolk.. that sounds a plan

vulc... when you've finished... you may need a van..
    Last edited by von41; 21-03-2007 at 22:10. Reason: spelling error

2. Done see you there.

3. When this was listed on MCN, before the holocaust, I thought that together we got around 30 peeps - mostly riders but some pillions and Mrs Vulcs in her car?

We've picked up a few others since then, prolly lost a couple too, but I reckon it's nearer to 30 than 20.

You'll have to do a sweep of the forums and have another head count.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by parapanfan View Post
    When this was listed on MCN, before the holocaust, I thought that together we got around 30 peeps - mostly riders but some pillions and Mrs Vulcs in her car?

We've picked up a few others since then, prolly lost a couple too, but I reckon it's nearer to 30 than 20.

You'll have to do a sweep of the forums and have another head count.

right.. when i posted it here.. we had.. 17 defoe's.. &.. 9 likely's.. the numbers may increase ?

i may have underestimated the numbers at first....

5. to date

AND more to come this is how much we've collected SO FAR !!

& if someone a lot brighter with pooters than me could move this post to the correct thread I'd be eternally gratefull !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 060222065734.JPG  

6. para

it's Mrs paulzxr in her car, Mines taking up room on the back of me bike !

Vulc'

Lucky she'll be driving an estate car, I havent had much luck (yet)getting freebies out of the local businesses, but i thought about getting in touch with the local rag, Only 2WEEKS to go, got to ring gosh on monday to try to sort out whats happening when we get there, I start my new job on tuesday so time will be abit of a problem, Really looking forward to this now, just hope i'll be fit enough to enjoy the ride,

8. Paul

My mrs is in touch with our local rag re a photo before the run, Bikes going in tommorrow I'm a bit twitchy in case it's the actual fan that's tits up, Time may be tight if they need to get a new one in. Tescos also would like a photo.

Re fitness ? We're doing it in 2 stages with the overnight stop at the Holiday Inn mainly in case the dragons back plays up, I've been beasting myself in the gym the past month, We're a dodgy trio really ! A bike with a suspect cooling fan, An old git with a belly, & a Mrs with a dodgy back ! LOL !

9. Also 'bumped' this

on the MCN site, Very quiet in there !

PS also been on themotorbikeforum, Grosvenor has managed to get himself banned !
    Last edited by vulcanrog; 25-03-2007 at 20:05.

10. I had a trial run to Watford Gap yesterday just to check the timings - I reckon 2hrs, which is a whole hour less than Google maps' estimate

So, I have to ask since it's lost somewhere in the threads spread over 3 sites ......

Who will be a Gatford Wap and at what time?