Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ace Cafe & Easter Egg April Run....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spire View Post
    I think I have persuaded Bexi to join us. Depends on her healing well enough. But she picks up her new bike at the start of April. So just in time.

spire brill mate she's most welcome

Quote Originally Posted by vulcanrog View Post
    the run's been notified on themotorbikeforum, vicki one of the moderators has put it up on their run forum. AND GUESS WHAT ? I was looking at the members list & saw a guy calling himself 'mcndant' ! Who could that be ????
    Is he there on a course ? Looking for clues on how to run a web forum ???
    Ha Ha Ha.... was expecting him to visit here and see how it's done...

2. von

I actually feel quite sad re the MCN forum, I honestly think that with all the problems at emap it's gonna be shut down & when all the snags are sorted they'll restart it, Too fookin late tho the MCN regulars are spread over several sites, I could PM dant on themotorbikeforum & try getting him on the run, wot do you think mate ?

Images

vulc...

yer why not mate, i have no issues with Dant, was just a bit pissed off with MCN site.. see they just introduce a new site set up ..(that clearly dose not work) for the posters / us,.... and then try for weeks to get it going... may-be they just wonted shut of some of the older posters to make room for the new and up and coming ones who knows ? ..yer give him a shout see if he won'ts in on this motorscooter event

4. have to say von

I've wondered the same, Piss off the oldies, Close it down for a bit, Restart it afresh ? It's such a mess it's not secure even but with the state of emap maybe it's curtains anyway ? Either way IF it gets sorted they've lost a lot of support.

Images

vulc...

to be honest... I've not entered the site for a few weeks now.. not to sure if i will..

6. Not worth the effort von

it's so fucked up, General & pub talk are coming up all mixed together, Posts dissappear, Threads dissappear/reappear/ dissappear I had a post edited by a moderator & it wasn't any different than when I posted it a real mess.

Images

vulc...

the ACE run was conceived last year between me and Ken, when we was out on a run in north wales.. "my hours shoe pass run", so I've never expected MCN to get involved.. see it's about what we do not them.. was brill that paulzxr said we should make it a egg run to what a fantastic idea.. the way i see it MCN have dropped the ball so to speak.. we are the punters and they should listen to what we won't.... not what they say we can have.. bugger it.

vulc the run is on..... and to hell with um

< rolls fag.. sips coffee.. and collapses >

Right then

just spoke to gosh, about the egg run, they would like to know approximate numbers of bikes turning up and at what time, they will then try to arrange parking for the bikes and wether the kids will come to us, or we meet them in the foyer or somewhere,Hopefully youve all tapped your local shops for free eggs to take down with you, I know vulcanrog has, only a few weeks away now chaps,& chapesses, really looking forward to this ride out, As for mcn, it would have been nice if they would have been more interested with the ride out, but hey ho, there loss,

9. Awful lot of MCN peeps have washed up on the BiKE forum, If you like I could post a link to here on there, if you see what I mean.

10. hello peeps

Tescos came up trumps today with a £10 voucher, Mrs will get as much as she can with 'buy one get one free' To date we've about £80 worth of a mixture of diabetic & milk chocolate eggs, I'm about at the limit of what we can carry in our luggage !

Damn bike went went tits up today the cooling fan's stopped working hopefully it's a simple thing, The sensor was replaced last August maybe it's that again, It's booked in for next Monday for another new sensor & a thermostat, Really don't wanna do the run in a cage !! At a push I'd rent a H - H -- HAR --- HARL ---- HARLEY !