Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ace Cafe & Easter Egg April Run....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by von41 View Post
    yer.. they said they were going to give it to the CPS i think.. and that they would let them decide what happens next ?
    mmmmm that sounds ominous... everything crossed for you.

Expect the worst Von if it's going CPS, speedings badder than battering a granny with half a house brick, then going on a killing spree.

Comments on this post
    von41 agrees: yer.. they gorra get these selfish bad ass bikers off the road..

Well, fingers crossed for you chap.
    Deffo try and grab a word with pork, either on ND, or try posting on the PB forum,,as he's over there too.

http://www.pbmagforum.com/

Undewr the Law bit.

Von

Really sorry to here you got pulled. What do ya mean you didnt try to out run them hehehe.

Hope they dont try to do you for more than a ton. You got legal aid on your insurance? Make sure the court know you need your licence for your job. Think your employer had to make a statement to that effect.

von & everyone else,

GREAT day out, just got home after 20 hours, hope everyone got home safely, be posting pics later in the day when i'm awake,
    p.s WELL DONE to everyone, bummer about getting pulled over von

6. VON

Sorry to hear you got pulled - but on a purely selfish note - I'm glad they followed you and not me

A bit of a bummer to finish off what was a brilliant day out - just on 430 miles in total.

If my back allows I might be tempted out again today.

Nice to meet everyone

Images
    thanks guys & galls.. truly a supper day... well worth the effort made by all..

my Mrs is pleased with the pendent that i got her from the ace cafe..

but she still looks at me..and calls me a twat!!

think I'm grounded for a bit...

any Ho.. thanks for the advice re the pull... I'll go see the MD at work tomorrow... he'll prolly piss his self... cause userly i hear laughter coming from the office when I'm summoned for something I've supposed to have done..

8. Really sorry to hear about the pull, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

On a more positive note, nice to meet everyone and had a good day out.

9. Von/paulzxr

von bummer hearing you got pulled mate, Fingers crossed for you AND fingers crossed none of us triggered scameras en route !

Big thanks von for organising the run & to paulzxr for his bit with GOSH
    um -- Is the garage open tommorrow Paul ? We've just got home totally knackered after stopping in Basinstoke overnight & for a change drinking the stepsons ale & wine ! Will post pics asap after the ringing noise in my head stops ! 600 plus miles in 2 days aint bad for an old git & a welsh woman with a dodgy back I spose ! We froze on th A303 near Salisbury but Cornwall was a pleasure to get back to, Wall to wall sunshine again - Won't last tho !

Paul I'll pm my email addy later cos MCN's site won't let me make my profile visible now, It was truly a brill day & nice to put faces to names --- Did anyone from MCN turn up ? SILLY ME ! Course they didn't.

pics

ive posted a few pics, more to come, vulc' youve got mail