Thread: Grim Brothers bike is a true C90

1. Grim Brothers bike is a true C90

POsted on Nodding dogs today ...

Hi Tina. You found the pic then. I knew the bike in the picture(Grim Bike) had a pit bike engine on the day, because I went and had a look at Rnd 3. But I assumed as they probably did that it was within the rules, so good on em. All I wanted to say is that I would like to see the rules changed for 2008 to give everyone a fair chance and to keep at least some of the C90 characteristics of the bikes we are supposed to love. Poppet is raced at Wittering too, where the rules say we must have an automatic clutch, so we won't be changing in any case. In the end it wasn't worth all the fuss. If we loose out to a pit bike hybrid, then we will have the moral victory as Poppet remains a C90 and proud Nutter & Poppet x

We didn't and never have run a pit bike engine...Karl R Grim up north..

Images
    well i found 1st & 2nd gear ample on a bog standard C90 lump... OK we didn't win...... but was in the top 10.. Do clutch & gears make much difference ?

Images
    Ho right!!!

i now understand.. apologies Karlr had me a look at the origin of the post on ND.. doesn't look to me that the feller has accused you of cheating..

just has asked if the rules can be changed for next year..

that said the nodders will try and wined ALL up!! "think that's in the under written RULES"