Thread: Front Forks Question!

1. Front Forks Question!

Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone can help!

I've heard that Derbi Senda forks (50cc?) will fit a C90.

Can anyone advise if they are a straight swap or what years in particular fit?

I presume with these forks you can use the Derbi Disc brake setup too?

Does the 21" wheel make the front of the bike sit high? its a project for the road so I need it to sit pretty level.

Other things I've toyed with is a CG125 front end as I've heard that goes on too! and not forgetting the CB100

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks
    Kev

2. have a look at team pmts bike . there derbi forks in it

3. Thanks, I've seen they have the derbi forks, would be good to know if they are 50cc or 125cc forks and wether they are a straight swap!

Kev

Can't really help with the specific forks, Tina from PMT will be able to get the answers.

But the 21" front wheel does make the too high. One of my bikes has SL125 forks on it, I just jacked the back up with extra long shocks off a DAX and dropped the forks through the yokes.

The front end of a CB100 drops straight on, as does the SL125, with no mods needed. Not sure about the CG125 though.

HTH
    S1OPP

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightracer.net View Post
    Thanks, I've seen they have the derbi forks, would be good to know if they are 50cc or 125cc forks and wether they are a straight swap!

Kev
    They are definitely 50 cc Derbi Senda forks... not too sure if they are a straight swap though as we had different ones in before.

As Sloppy says, if Tina sees this she will be able to answer you.

Good luck with your bike

Derbi forks are not a straight swap but i can get C90 bearings machined to fit any stem up to 28mm if thats any use to you