To be honest I lost the interest in bike forums for a bit, I tried & still do try with MCN but it's a pile of poo ! themotorbikeforum ? Been on there a bit but can't get truly to grips with it ! SO ! here we are again.

Thanks for the birthday greeting ! I was 60 while we were in Mexico. We got home 2 weeks ago, i was a little poorly the last 2 days there & have taken a while to get back to anything resembling 'normal' re my appetite, suffice it to say my illness was food poisoning related ! great for my waistline not so good for my feeling of well being ! Recovered enough to dabble in tequila again, I've severely bruised one bottle & tickled 2 others ! LOL !

bikerchickett --- Los abuelos tequila --- I couldn't find it anywhere. I found one with a similar name & brought some home, Los azuejos, Expensive but dissapointing, We brought back 4 bottles & by a miracle they all survived the journey ! 3 of them are Jose cuervo one a special one for xmas (it may survive till then) one run of the mill the other is 1800 anejo a nice one for sipping.

Von --- Your run in Wales, We may be up that way on the day so if ok I'll keep in touch ref that ?

gonna go watch out for meteorite thingies now & talk to Blue over a nice glass of tequila catch you all later folks.
Rog.