Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rossi

1. Rossi seems juiced this year.
    I recon he's going to enjoy winning this year almost as much as his first 500 title way back when.

I'd really like to see Marco & hopper do well this year. But I recon its rossi's title.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbulluk View Post
    Hopper is my man to watch this year, i really want to see a Suzuki in the winners spot.

I nearly cried when he let go on sunday.

Mind you, he is one strange looking fucker.

Yes Dez was almost inconsolable !!

3. Dez i;m with ya man, i was gutted when hopper fell off, such a silly mistake as well, he's impressing me!

Pedrosa though i mean, Rossi shoook his hand and he smiled for almost a whole second!

I could forgive his level of non smilyness if he could just do what it is he;s suppsosed to be so good at!

You must try harder Mr D

Hopper is looking good though, and so is the zook, far from shit as you stated.
    Shame the vermin seems to be strugglin with it though, expected better tbh.

5. Hahahaha!

What took you so long!?

Yea Hopper and suzook look very good, I dont; know what it is abut pedrosa but i can't bring myself to want to watch him you know!

When he went over the grass the other day, he fucked up but still was boring to watch!

I know what you mean about Pedrosa Doyley.

Watching some riders, you know they are busting a gut to make up the time, it's what racers do. Pedrosa never seems to give my that impression.

He's a bit like Alain Prost (old F1), who famously won a F1 Championship with a huge series of 2nd places. His arguement was, it's better to finish than win, which is an odd mentality for a racer.

Well I guess if your a Rossi fanboy, you simply aint gonna like Pedrosa at all, spesh as he's re-writing Rossi's record book for him

Personally i'm a fan of the racing rather than particular riders (though I do have my favs), the bullshit (politics) behind the scenes although unfair and dodgy at times I find very interesting.

For all the waffle on Eurosport, they miss an obvious point, Tyres

Tamada = Bridgestone to Michelin and he's gone off the radar.
    Nakano = same switch and seems to be struggling.
    I remember McCoy did the same?

Stoner on the other hand has gone Mich - Bridge, look at him now, it may be the making of the lad, now look at Melandri.

Pedrosa has already stated that he was not allowed the tyre he wanted to run in Qatar, but surprise, surprise Michelin found a tyre for Rossi to use at jerez, Hmmmmmm.

Remember last year when Yamaha/Burgess/Rossi were in the shit but always found summat for sunday morning?
    Try, Michelin making him one off tyres and shipping them out for sunday morning, I wonder how Edwards would have gone if he'd got the tyres too?

I'm not really a fan of any of 'em really, although I do have people I'd rather NOT see win.

I don't really get into the backstage stuff either, I haven't got time.

But I spotted an interesting thing in your post, if you were Michelin and had a choice as to which rider got the tyres they wanted who would you make sure got them.

Cleary they went for Rossi.

So there must be a reason for them making that choice.

I agree S1opp, and it's pretty obvious, saying that, the spanish market is pretty big, but compare with the world market,,,,, well.

What I do detest though is politics in sport, any sport.
    Politics ,££££££'s and marketing ruin sport, I find it crap that a tyre supplier 'could' decide the outcome of a world championship.
    It's been part of GP's for ages now though, remember the A & B spec tyres of old? you had no chance on the second rate B's.

10. None of that is my point, and as being a fan goes my biggest hero is chris walker!

So i don't alway follow the winners, i follow whoever makes watching the sport enjoyable, i can't see what pedrosa brings to the sport in that way!

And you seem to have no interest in politics of teh sport but are happy enough for that to be the reason pedrosa keeps not winning!