Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: hit & run......

Images

hit & run......

on Friday after noon, I found that someone had drove down the side of my parked car.... .. so i put all the debris (from the other car) into a bag and popped down the local nick... all i got was a NI number and was told that there's nothing else that they can do as they only do DNA and fingerprints..

BOLLACKS!!!!...... today i nipped into a mates garage, "he asked how my car was".. so i told him.. "he said do you still have the parts", i said yes.. "he said go fetch them".. so i did... dam!! he should work for forensics... "he said see that"..( a lion).. yer!.. "it's a Peugeot".... "see that clock face".. yer!.. "big hand pointing to 10.. little hand pointing to 4"... yer!.. " it means was made October 2004".. outstanding i thought, he told me to leave the parts with him and he would find out witch model of Peugeot it was... well news just in.. it's a Peugeot 106 red... he's also done some phoning around to the trade.. and well just so happens that... work has just been started to a red 106, the off side all smashed in... will find out more tomorrow.... i know it's a slim chance but you never know...

2. von

brilliant ! don't ya love it when scrotes get their just desserts !

Images
    Yea.... good luck Von and keep us posted

It's only right to return the parts to their rightful owner.

I'm sure that's what you had in mind.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by S1OPP View Post
    It's only right to return the parts to their rightful owner.

I'm sure that's what you had in mind.

I'll let them have the parts back at cost... erm ..that's the price of having my car repaired that is...

Images
    Excellent idea Von.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerchickett View Post
    Excellent idea Von.

thanks mand.... it may sound petty to some and not worth the effort, but if we get enough evidence the police may take a active part in this matter and bring the real law breakers to justice.. today it's a car... tomorrow it could be a child

Images
    That is very true, and it does not seem petty to me at all... I hope that they do get brought to justice.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerchickett View Post
    That is very true, and it does not seem petty to me at all... I hope that they do get brought to justice.

yer.. see the key fact is the time of the incident.. it was at around 17.30 tea time.. and around here that's when the young kids are out playing on the street.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by von41 View Post
    yer.. see the key fact is the time of the incident.. it was at around 17.30 tea time.. and around here that's when the young kids are out playing on the street.
    Good point, and maybe the driver had had a tea-time drinkie ?