Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: hit & run......

1. No you didn;t you agreed with your littl emate who got all upset cuz i disagreed with you/him, and said i was being confrontational??????

Then you said, i was a wanker!

My thread about me being a wanker on here has nothing to do with this thread!

My point being, STILL, that you were prepared to follow this through, till you found out someone scary was involved.

I think thats more than typical of people in todays society. All that crap about "next time it could be a child" suddenly changed to "fuck it i ain;t gettin into hastle for this"

Images
    Ha Ha Ha Ha.. gorra go work.. keep it up Doyley.. Ha Ha Ha.. catch ya laters

3. Yeah that doyley is a reet Cunt.

You tell him parapanfan. Kick his minge in!

4. Quote Originally Posted by doyley View Post
    No you didn;t you agreed with your littl emate who got all upset cuz i disagreed with you/him, and said i was being confrontational??????"

I didn't get upset - I promised my mum I wouldn't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

5. Quote Originally Posted by parapanfan View Post
    I didn't get upset - I promised my mum I wouldn't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Poor, weak, unoriginal, story of your life i should imagine!

Anyway you said you were not posting on here again, as i was into confrontational stuff, you know like disagreeing with you!

Wow man i'm just one confrontational Beehatch!

I should be offeneded by how horrid you two were really, when all i did was discuss your comments!

6. Quote Originally Posted by von41 View Post
    para.. i have evidence of a peugeot 106 red 3 door year of parts 04..

on my visit to the local police station last Friday afternoon (to report the hit and run ) i was told that there had been a incident witch involved a drunken woman driving a red car at 17.40, witch ties in with the time that my car was hit.. a anonymous eyewitness phones the police and gives a registration number that is none identifiable (not traceable ).. my mate as phoned around and as come up with a red peugeot 106 3 door red being repaired witch had sustained damage to the off side... he also asked a police Friend to have a unofficial look into this for me..... right the garage that has done the work on the red car can't get involved in this matter.. something to do with breech of privacy act.... the policeman can't pursuit this as the CPS would not fund forensics cause it don't meet the 3 criteria that is needed.... and now to put the Chery cake a friend as told me who she is going out with...

to be honest there are some folks you just don't mess with... please forgive me
    for being weak but i like my simple life..

Dude that and the following thread says it all really!

7. And i must admit both of you, have been quite rude to me for no reason calling me names and saying i;m thick, all i did was point out my opinion, are you both gonna get me too, i better warn you a have a friend who is quite tough!

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Pmsl Behave..Me backs hurting at the mow Doyley, you will have to sort this one yourself

Images
    being rude to Doyley.... well that is standard practice.. innit

think your imagination is running away with you... if you think someone is coming to get ya!!

time to up the dose dude....

10. Quote Originally Posted by von41 View Post
    being rude to Doyley.... well that is standard practice.. innit

think your imagination is running away with you... if you think someone is coming to get ya!!

time to up the dose dude....

I;m not with you, standard practice why?

Imagination running away where!

I read what you said thats all, just cuz you bottled it, even Mandy agreed that you were right to bottle it, it's nowt to be ashamed of thats just how some people are!