PDA

View Full Version : a first for me today

scorps
09-03-2007, 09:04
i have just sorned the car and as i can not justify getting the bike out to go half a mile i am actually going to attempt to walk to the post office, i remember walking to the grey goose once, which is just down the hill from me, that was easy enough , it was walking back up the hill (actually a small mountain) that dam near killed me, wish me luck chaps i may be some time so if fail to post later today I havent made it back .......................................

*wanders off to look for sturdy walking boots and provisions*

Bikerchickett
09-03-2007, 09:15
Good luck Scorps .... fingers crossed you'll make it back alive ;)

parapanfan
09-03-2007, 09:23
WALK?

How dare you use a four letter word on this forum!

scorps
09-03-2007, 10:13
oh my god, i made it, wireless keyboard is good when lying prone. dam sure it was only half a mile it never seemed that far in the car, actually it was easy getting there, downhill with a tail wind i saw all sorts of strange creatures, old people with walking sticks, little folk with vicki pollard impersonators and gardens and stuff, oh and i had to use the green cross code, only one close call there bloody drivers!!!!!
the crawl back was all bad, left the grappling hook at home and no complimentary oxygen but i carried on valiantly, disguising the wheezing as the old biddy with the shopping trolley overtook me on the bend, not to be beaten i took her out at the junction and back to first place, i need a doctor i think ive got this alwful ringing in my ears and my lungs arent working:eek:

Tina
09-03-2007, 10:26
Pmsl' aww next time ring a taxi. :rolleyes:

S1OPP
09-03-2007, 10:31
lol, that'll learn ya!

scorps
09-03-2007, 10:44
tut tut s1opp, teach not learn young man, now go and practice your grammar. ;)

i'm sure someone is now going to pull me up on mine lol

S1OPP
09-03-2007, 10:50
'Young man'????? You're too kind.:rolleyes:

We really should be seeing some capitals in those sentences too. :p

scorps
09-03-2007, 11:52
yOu are riGhT hoWs ThiS?

von41
09-03-2007, 17:13
just got me spell check working.... and now gorra put CAPITALS in....

this is gunna be tricky this :)