PDA

View Full Version : How to enter a team for 2007

S1OPP
06-12-2006, 10:44
Right, you've heard about C90 racing, you've read the articles, looked at the gallery and now you're thinking of getting a team together and entering.

After reading the press release here : http://www.ndc90racing.co.uk , you'll be aware that we have a limit of 20 teams.

If you've read the rules and know what you're letting yourself in for you need to get your team's entry in quick.

The first stage is simple, get in touch with me (details of how are on the website, or just post here). I need to know your team name and some contact details (please don't post contact details in the forum).

Places are allocated on a strictly first come first served basis, so don't waste any time.

After that I'll let you know if you've got one of the magical 20 places.

If you're successful I'll let you know how to pay the entry fee, any team that fails to provide the entry fee by Jan 31st will lose their place.

It's worth mentioning again, when you commit to race you also commit to raise AT LEAST £300 for our charity. We do this to raise money and awareness for a good cause, please keep that in mind.

S1OPP

Karlr
12-12-2006, 12:26
Hi Chaps..
I'd like to register my team as per my earlier email..

Best Karl