PDA

View Full Version : coooeeeee am back

sexibexi
13-06-2007, 23:04
well guys its been a few days, 17 to be precise but have just had a fantastic time in the Isle of Man. I LOVE the place, 4th visit and fully intend on going again. infact was even looking thru job pages and house mags while i was over there. i would love to live there (for a bit, ride outs would be bit boring, "where shall we go today, i know lets go anticlockwise round the coast road today. " pmsl)

seriously tho, condolences to the poor soles who didnt make it home and sympathies to those who are still injured. it is the down side of the island, but everyone who goes for the racing knows the risks. It's one of the reasons it is so spetacular. And congrats to the great John McGuinness, 130mph lap. WOW!!! and bruce anstey was doing a fine job to. farquar was doing well till he ran out of fuel on wed, the parade lap was good, nice to see foggy doing the rounds again and the entertainment around the island certainly gave us things to do on the off days.

oh, and to the twat on the ferry home, quite proud that he is going down for his antics, you deserve the book being thrown at you for giving us a bad name, 80mph in a 30, wheelying past camera vans, thru 3 speed traps, nearly running over a copper, and posessin drugs, and not remembering whar you did cos you was so hammered. why boast bout it, i would be ashamed.

so guys, what have i missed

ps foto's will follow.

Bikerchickett
13-06-2007, 23:11
Glad you had a great time Bexi... i really must go in the next year or so.

Missed.... um well have a squiz at the threads !!

Nothing major though :)

S1OPP
13-06-2007, 23:45
Glad you're back, sounds like you had a great time.

queen_bodecia
14-06-2007, 12:04
Hey Bex, glad to have you back and to hear you had such a great time. Never been meself, but I've done the NW200 (less time off work!) and that were great.

Catch up with you very soon hopefully chick. :)

Spire
14-06-2007, 18:00
What you missed - me trashing my bike. QB buying a Blade - picking it up Saturday.

Glad you had a great time cant wait to see the photos. Now how do I persuade SWMBO to let me go next year?

sexibexi
14-06-2007, 19:34
you going on your own?:)

Spire
14-06-2007, 20:54
Yes