PDA

View Full Version : that's the second time...

von41
03-05-2007, 08:01
this week that me and Jake as come across Mr Fox on our walk in the covert..

Dam!! must remember to take camera...

it gave us a good old look to! ..just before it took flight.. mind Jake (Dopey bugger) was oblivious to this event He just carried on munching grass ..(think it's a boxer thing) chasing squirrels is his bag... not sure about the Heron & swans.. they usely get a good old barking session... one of these days He's going to run up with a swan attached to him.. "the soft bugger"

reet I'll feed the bugger now before he go's into his co-mus twitching session in his bed...:)

Bikerchickett
03-05-2007, 19:29
Awww bless... its fox cub time now too, so you never know :)

von41
03-05-2007, 19:55
indeed.... last year you could hear them at play... I'll keep Jake on a lead over that side of the covert...:)

Bikerchickett
03-05-2007, 20:01
indeed.... last year you could hear them at play... I'll keep Jake on a lead over that side of the covert...:)

There were some in the field at the bottom of Dizzys garden, but i did not get to see them :(

parapanfan
03-05-2007, 20:20
This guy turned up in the village dressed like this.

When asked why he was wearing fur in the summer he said that when he told people he was coming to Tattenhall they all said

"Wear the fox hat"

von41
03-05-2007, 20:27
the covert where there den is.. is around 3/4 of a mile from me.. a few times when I've come home late from a night out.. I'll take Jake for a walk around the block.. we'll bump into the foxes on the streets usely around 1am.. funny thing they don't seam to mind us being there.. they'll stop and give you a look then carry on...

live and let live... here anyway!!

Bikerchickett
03-05-2007, 20:36
I quite like Foxes... i see one around here
occasionally.

Love the hat Parapanfan !

von41
03-05-2007, 21:12
me to mand..:)

Ho! for fox sake para.... it's over there. ;)

Bikerchickett
03-05-2007, 21:26
Ho! for fox sake para.... it's over there. ;)

*giggles*