PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm new

IsosyAccuck
12-11-2009, 00:05
What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

spider1200
12-11-2009, 05:08
What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Hello & welcome !

Please do not be offended by some of the initiation formalities that go on here.

Of course if someone other than Dodgy asks you to do anything immoral, illegal or degrading, they probably don't generally expect you to take them up on it.

think very carefully about accepting offers of say, "going pillion" with any member !

do not under any circumstances, respond in the positive to any suggestion that you should TIUTA

You should however.... give as good as you get, never apologise or explain, & jumping in with both feet, especially if you know sweet FA about the subject being discussed is absolutely compulsory.

Finally..... if Dodgy says hello

RUN AWAY................................

ps. if that doesn't put you off, seek out slopp & ask to be admitted to the ND forum. It's where the truly deranged hang out :-)

KungFooBob
12-11-2009, 07:10
Pider, stop talking to the yank, you might catch something.

numbskull
12-11-2009, 08:22
...& jumping in with both feet, especially if you know sweet FA about the subject being discussed is absolutely compulsory.
That's my life motto.

bigredsprint
12-11-2009, 11:15
& jumping in with both feet, especially if you know sweet FA about the subject

Archies been doing it for millennia

kelcy1
12-11-2009, 11:18
That's my life motto.

i would tell you mine but this is an open thread

Mowtoimb73
21-11-2009, 10:57
Hey and welcome I hope you have fun with our rides. Hope to see you around