PDA

View Full Version : What is it about motorcycles ---

vulcanrog
21-04-2007, 05:40
that people think it's ok to sit on them AND rev them when they don't belong to them ?

Just in from night shift, Took the bike in last night & while I was changing in our back office to come home I left the bike running to warm the motor, I'd just finished changing & I hear my engine being revved, I dashed out yellin "OI ! leave it alone" I find one of the oncoming relief sat on it revving it. I gave him shit & he said "you miserable fucker" I said "ok where's your car ? The new one not the old van give me the keys & I'll go fuck around with it shall I" ------------

No reply. Fucking wanker.

PS. Morning all !

von41
21-04-2007, 10:59
sat on it you say!!... cheecky git int he.. i take it he's now walking with a bit of a limp now.. ?.. :mad:

vulcanrog
21-04-2007, 15:27
Nah von, He's limp already ! A limp minded cornish fuckwit from the Lizard area (VERY Royston Vasey !) where they eat their kids & have 3 big fingers on each hand, 3 fingered cousin shaggers !

Tina
21-04-2007, 16:39
Cheeky git.

Mind you people don't do that around here.

scorps
22-04-2007, 10:30
on a positve note, when i was 16 i sat on a norton customised bike many moons ago parked in the carpark across the road from the main swimming baths in coventry, i couldnt resist it, however the rather huge and very hairy hells angel who suddenly appeared wanting to know wtf i was doing became a very good mate and would take me out on it :D

vulcanrog
22-04-2007, 10:56
wanna take this pillock out scorps ! LOL ! He's a great lumbering thing nicknamed 'lurch' What gripped my tripes was he was grinning at me because I was annoyed, In other circumstances ie a stranger, I would have been rather more forcefull & likely to drag them off physically but if I did that at work I'd be suspended for an assault & possibly lose my job, I may sit on the wing of his new car though to see what reaction he gives !

scorps
22-04-2007, 17:18
sounds like a plan mate, one of the lads sat on my gixer at work not realising it was alarmed i shot out and they stood around trying to look innocent, im thinking it was the chap who passed his test recently and keeps on at me to let him take it for a spin

sexibexi
22-04-2007, 22:07
as where i park my bike (when i have it. lol) is in the laoding bay, caught a builder sat on it, filthy as fook he was with builders crap all over him, and i had just washed it the night b4, so i went n sat on his bonnet, lol he wasn't impressed and started on me. prolly cos i dented it getting on, but when i mouthed back at him that that is what he had just done to my bike he saw reason. never came back to the shop tho.....can't understand why?:)

Jay-rs
23-04-2007, 05:43
vulc, I had some trouble with the chavs in my local town, the coppers told me that if one of them was sitting on it then they'd get done for theft, and if I were to batter them then I'd get away with it.

Not sure if its because the cops were just waiting for a chance to catch this one kid or what...